What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - brian111 - 12/29/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian111

In-game Name
brian

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/29/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Crumble

Reason given for your ban.
RDM/other

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
for '' RDM of a police officer'' in the green zone. I tried to hold up an officer and then got scared when he called for back up and then shot at the oncoming officers to try an escape, this is wrong very wrong and im sorry

Why should we unban you ?
I was very new to the server and when one of my friends who played for a long time gave me a weapon and I must admit that I went a bit over the top and foolishly had not read the rules about the government zone and now realize that I broke rp when randomly shooting that officer. Since that event I have read the rules and fully understand what I did wrong. I really liked the environment of the server even though I have only been playing for a short time and would love the opperetunity to get back on it, this time with a full understanding of the rules. I am deeply sorry about breaking RDM and promise to never do it again, I LOVE RP please let me repent for my sins, I think i can really add to this comomunity

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule is not applicable in the red zone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This means that before I shoot anyone I have to make a genuine attempt to engage in role play and create a situation only after establishing an interesting situation in rp can I consider shooting them if they do not comply with orders and give them enough time to reply and develop the role play[/SIZE]

I would ensure that my weapon is holstered in the green zone and will not engage in any thing like that in the green zone. When it comes to Role play I will engage in converstation and try and get a rp situation going before i consider shooting anyone and only if they dont comply will I ever consider shooting someone. lastly I will focus on developing my role play so next time I wont shoot before I engage in role play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back