What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Brandon McCartny - 03/20/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Brandon McCartny

Steam ID
theamstersam93

The date of your ban.
03/20/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
JohnJoeegan

Reason given for your ban.
Poor RP

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I think I was banned for giving the person not enough time to put his hands up, while me and my teammates tried to rob him at the Drug Dealer.
But I think you are right in this situation about the poor RP, because I counted way too fast.

I just want to be honest to you, I was kinda nervous, because robbing people gives me a adrenaline kick.
It wasn't my intention to kill him right away and I made a bad choice by doing so, that is true.
Although, I hope we can solve this issue properly, because I feel really bad about the ban...

Besides, if it is necessary, I will compensate Daniel (the guy which I killed)
Hope to hear soon from you.

Why should we unban you.
Because I never been banned before on your server, and I am playing a pretty while on it now.
I think I am playing since October last year on your server.

Although, I must confess, I have been out for a while from the end of January or so to March and had to "re-learn" everything.
I am playing almost fulltime on this server since this month again and I really enjoy it every day.

Also I would like to say I will keep this in mind and I will give people way more time than I did now.
I promise I will respect the rules and this kind of issues will never happen again.
At last, I will re-read the rules on the forum again so that I am "up-to-date".

It really wasn't my intention and I honestly hope we can sort this out.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
@Brandon McCartnyThank you for admitting to your mistakes. Please find and explain to us the rule you broke, and what you would do in this situation if we unbanned you?

Dear JohnJoeegan,

The rule I broke is RDM (see line:  RDM - Random Death Match Definition: Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban))

I am aware of this rule which I broke.

What I will do about this in the future, is to give people more time to comply and to NOT shoot them right away, or at least give them several warnings before shooting.

Also I will take more time while counting during a robbery or whatsoever.

I promise I will accept this rule and will never break this again.

I hope this is reason enough to unban me, because I really would like to play on your server again.

Greetings,

Brandon McCartny

@Brandon McCartnyI hope you don't break them again. Remember RP Everything. I don't want to see your name pop up for bad a reason again! Please refresh yourself with the rules  before joining the server, Unbanned - 21/03/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back