What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - blueangel512 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Samuel

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/14/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
DainMK

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I what ran over one guy over in Kavala.

Why should we unban you.
The reason I should get unban is because this guy was standing in the middle of the road still after I was beeped him 5 times And I couldn't take the other side of the road as it was full of other people so I took the right side which is the right way to you drive on the roads in altis life running 1 guy over who was trolling.(I'm very sorry for running that guy over)

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I was watching the usual trouble in Kavala, watching a crowd stood next to/on part of the road. Samuel (from my perspective) then comes from the Gov' building side over the crossroad, and over 2 guys stood in it. I looked deliberate, and he did not get out to apologise. So, banned for VDM.

Samuel did approach me on ts and explain that he was waiting for a few minutes beeping to get the chaps to move, but they did not, and so he chose to run them over instead. I explained this was unacceptable in the real world, and so equally unacceptable here. Other measures should be taken to avoid 'having' to run people over.

@Crumble

There is no excuse to run people over. You understand that right? 

Refresh yourself with the rules.

Explain the VDM rule in your own words.

Unbanned - Final chance 

Follow the rules going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back