What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BlitzExtreme (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzExtreme

In-game Name: BlitzExtreme
Steam ID : 76561198078464354
The date of your ban.:
Member of the team that banned you.: WhoisDan
Reason given for your ban.: Breaking NLR
The Server you initially was banned on.: Server 1
In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned: I was killed at the kavala ban and i re spawned in one of the buildings in the green zone next door. I came out of the building and went right to the nearest atm, away from the bank but instead of accessing my money i saw a group of people hanging around there with a moderator named drew, they were messing around. One of them was even playing "we will rock you down" there mic. I just walked around them listening to what they was doing, i did realise this was the group that killed me at the bank. I did not mention anything to do with my previous life nor did i speak at all. After a couple of minutes one of them said i was breaking NLR and after i said i wasn't i was banned by WhoisDan, even though i didn't see him around anywhere...
Why should we unban you.: I have proof of these events with this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSt6w51veo8 I understand that breaking NLR is serious but considering i spawned there, it was in a safe zone and i was not actually at the location of death i think it is rather harsh to ban me. I do enjoy playing this server and i never break any rules. I hope this is taken into consideration and that my ban can be uplifted.
Please confirm this unban request is for you.: Yes
I have read and understand the unban appeal process: Yes
Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.: Yes
Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You were killed at the bank and returned within 1000m of the bank before the fifteen minute timer was up, which is breaking NLR. Generally I would have warned you, but rather than listening to the people trying to help you and tell you that you are breaking a rule you insulted them in sidechat.

So your saying it is my fault that i spawned within 1000m of my death place and it is also my fault that the shops and atms are at the safe zone where i needed to be, because i believe that is highly unfair, and i said "How the fuck am i breaking NLR you tard". I understand that calling them a tard was unnecessary and i do apologies for it but i thought he was winding me up or something. I truly am sorry about that comment, i have ADHD and i am fully aware that this is not an excuse i am just hoping this will be taken into consideration, especially since this is the first incident i have ever had on the server.

You died in kavala, this means you should spawn somewhere else. You have two other spawn points and you chose to spawn within 1000m where you died.

A ban that was deserved. Now do you see what you did was wrong? 

I have noticed that the topic still says waiting for player so i am putting this post here to see if it changes, sorry if this is just a glitch on my end.

edit: okay, didn't change, guess it is meant to be like that.

Let's hope it doesn't happen again

Unbanned for a final chance

05/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back