What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BlackMomba (Denied)

BlackMomba

Dear Admins 

BlackMomba has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Black Momba
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:1:43466708
Your GUID or Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43466708
Date & Time you was banned:: 2:34am (UK Time) - 22/07/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Whoisdan
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: I literally have no idea why I was banned. I may have shot someone earlier who was smack-talking me but I did warn him that if he carried on speaking to me that way, I will shoot him. I was just walking around in Kavala square and BAM, I get banned.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM - Random Death Match Definition:
Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I don't remember me rdm'ing but I will proceed to apologise in advance, and provide an excuse. I am new to the server and I'm not very familiar with the rules, since this is my first day on the server. If I was to be unbanned I will study the server rules and try my best to keep on your good side, as I really am enjoying the server and want to be a good roleplayer

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You were banned for being racist to several people in Kavala, as it says in the ban message when you try to connect. You walked around Kavala using a term in the context of racism to multiple people based on the skin tones of their characters. 

In short, the rule you broke: 1B) Racism is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

I can vouch for Momba, I was with him whilst he was in Kavala and I was in team speak with him, I assure you he did not mean it in a racist way and, had he read the rules, he would not have said what he said. 

:)

I've been playing with Momba for the past 4 hours and I am sure he doesn't intentionally use the terms to offend people on the server

Okay so that's why it was. Honestly, I didn't mean to offend anyone racially, I'm not like that. I was just having a little bit of fun, calling people out and just having a little bit of banter. I used the term "monkey boy" but I never meant that in a racist way. I know that racism is punished by a ban without an appeal so I hope that you can see through this.

I sincerely hope you considering the permanent ban as I really do enjoy playing here with a group of friends.

-Black Momba

I can vouch for BlackMomba to be unbanned because i was in TeamSpeak with him at the time of him allegedly being racist, however he was merely using a term used by a popular streamer known as PsiSyndicate which does not indicate any form of racism towards the other person but is used as a bit of banter and he was just being playful. I can assure you he didnt mean any form of discrimination against another race. This ban will make BlackMomba and our clan more thoughtful and cautious as to what we say in the future. I hope you can unban BlackMomba because we enjoy the server and plan to play in the long run.

Back