What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BenPortas (Unbanned 22/07/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenPortas

Dear Admins 

BenPortas has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: BenPortas
Your Steam Profile ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/BenPortas
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198123421742
Date & Time you was banned:: 20:00 19/7/15
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): WhoisDan
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Attempted RDM (so no deaths) over an incident that I thought was legal but got mixed up.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: RDM
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I got the rule mixed up. I attempted fire at an officer who had restrained 2 of my mates (legal on other servers (have 400 hours in rp altis life including as chief of police)). Did not actually kill anyone and an admin perma banned me instantly for it. Brand new to this server and have been in teamspeak a lot and even spoke to the admin about it. Seemed very harsh to perma ban me as a new user when I mixed up the rules a slight bit and caused no harm at all. Maybe a warning was more necisarry rather than ruin my summer holidays with my mates by perma banning me. I feel I have a lot to offer this server and was looking at joining a whitelisted force (maybe medics etc) I take role play very seriously and was just trying to be herioric and save my friends.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
You get a huge warning when you log in. It tells you to go read them and we enforce our rules fully here. You almost ruined someones night by RDMing them. I still dont know whether to unban you as all you seem to be concerned about is that we may "[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]ruin my summer holidays with my mates"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Give me one reason why we should let you back?[/COLOR]

Firstly the summer holidays bit wasn't the main reason to be unbanned. Secondly I would never RDM deliberately. Like I said I take role play very seriously (annoys my mates sometimes) and I had read the rules however I couldn't read any about rebel to police and like I said I have 400 hours in Altis Life and I was Chief Of Police at one point on one of the biggest rp servers around (not there now unfortunately) so I am a respectful member of what is a new community to me. I genuinely never intended harm but I was told by my friends to try and save them as the police had restrained them and the situation just kinda took over me I guess. I appoligised to WhoisDan and sent a ts message to the cop who I had tried to shoot (never actually killed anyone)  however no reply from him so I don't know if he received it or not. I have definalty learnt my lesson and just a day after my ban I am missing the serious rp and friendliness of the server and would do anything to be allowed a second chance. :)  Thank you.

You keep saying you never killed him. Have you even read our RDM rules?

Yes I didn't kill him. I'm not saying that I didn't commit RDM though and yes I have now I've read all of the server rules fully through twice :p  I seriously am sorry though for any damage caused.

Please post the full rule about RDM so I can be sure you have read them.

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

See. Nothing about killing anyone there.

I have unbanned yo however it is for a final chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back