What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Benomeister (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
Buno

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/13/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
Combat Log

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned

I am completely aware of the reasoning behind the ban. However, it was not until now that I realized it. I was banned for quitting the game when I was dead. I will explain it a lot more detaily in the question below.

Why should we unban you.
As somebody executed my friend I ran up to them to seek for revange, however, as I arrived they instantly shot me to death which simply caused me to logg off the game (These players were also banned for RDM)
I had read through the rules prior to joining the server, but did not know that combat logging was applied when you were already dead and not waiting for any further arrival or similiar. The rule states: "While dead waiting for medic", I was never waiting/nor requesting a medic, I accepted my death and left me with the conclusion that the scene was over.  

A few hours later I attempted to re-join the server and found myself banned. This is my first time playing altis life and I really was not aware of the fact that the rule applied for when you were already dead (obviously if it was cops or a similiar RP scene, but this was a normal civilian that killed me, so I found no  reason for myself to not be able to quit the game). I sincerely apologize for breaking the rule and will strongly gaurantee you that this will not repeat. I was simply unaware that you are not allowed to logg off when you are dead (and not waiting for medic or anything similiar) even though I had read through all the rules prior to joining the server. 

It was really not intended as I obviously did not logg out during a gun fight, RP scene or whatever. It's very obvious that you're not allowed to do that. I simply thought that as I was dead, the RP scene was over. I am just about 2 hours in to the server and this was really unexpected to happen. I really enjoyed my first hours here and really don't want it to end just a few hours in to the game due to a complete missunderstanding. I am not a rule-breaker and have never been, I obey the rules and play my games as they are supposed to be played. This was purely a missunderstanding. I apologize once more. I am more than willing to explain myself further if you find it necessary.

Sincerely

Buno

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a quick chat with Buno when he came back online, although he was RDM'd by these guys He still broke the rule. I believe to combat log wasn't his intentions, I issued a ban since he didn't come back and could explain his actions on an appeal. Had a nice chat and is a nice guy who unfortunately wasn't fully aware of the rule.

Quick tip @Benomeister, if someone is breaking a rule never break a rule to stop them, always try contact any game moderators or admins. 

Pending admin to review appeal,

Thanks, Drew. 

Had a quick chat with Buno when he came back online, although he was RDM'd by these guys He still broke the rule. I believe to combat log wasn't his intentions, I issued a ban since he didn't come back and could explain his actions on an appeal. Had a nice chat and is a nice guy who unfortunately wasn't fully aware of the rule.

Quick tip @Benomeister, if someone is breaking a rule never break a rule to stop them, always try contact any game moderators or admins. 

Thanks, Drew. 

Thanks, Drew. 
Thank you very much replying! 

I was not able log back in to continue the roleplay or talk to you as I was banned. Had no acces to the server at all. It also took me a very long time to join teamspeak because I had to go through a download which required some extra security before I could join the ts server (I assume that it's server-sided). However, as that was done I joined the server and took contact with you, and that's also where I explained myself, but due to the problems stated above it couldn't be done quicker. I would've loved to come back in and explained myself earlier but there was no way to do it! I really tried and I apologize for it not being immediately.

I also never wanted to break any rule, and I didnt even know that their actions caused them to be banned. 

Thanks once again Drew for taking your time to explain it. Really hope not to get permanently banned because of this!

Sincerely, Buno

Haven't you spoke to Drew this would have been denied! 

After reviewing this and taking on board what was said and the discussion you had with Drew I'm willing to give you a final chance 

Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back