What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - BeaTzi_ (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeaTzi_

Dear Admins 

BeaTzi_ has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Eirik
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:112034839
Your GUID or Steam ID: 76561198184335406
Date & Time you was banned:: 4. April
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Vacatio
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: conflicts with other players who then led to RDM
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:
5C) You are not allowed to seek revenge when you die!
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: This happened a while ago and I have seen in that it was wrong to come back for revenge.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below: http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/23369-beatz-olekristian-vdm-break-nlr-metagaming-locked-everything-said-awaiting-admin-decision/

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
If we were to unban you, would you be willing to accept the terms of one month, 30 days, with no gun? Thats buying, owning, firing, picking up one.

Why do you think thats a bit strict ?... this is a RP server and you have RDM'ed ... explain that one

say I'm out to produce cocaine and I get robbed or shot after, then I have nothing to protect me

but I accept that I will not be able to use a weapon of 30 days all I want is a second chance.

Unbanned under the term stated above.

No gun for 30 days starting today (Buying, owning, firing, picking one up)

20/10/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back