What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Asarid - 03/29/2016 (Unbanned - 29/3/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asarid2

In-game Name
[N.L.A] Asarid

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
03/24/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
Jamz

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was banned beacuse I shot at a Ifrit that passed our roadblock, I told them to stop the car or I kill them and in that moment they passed me, and then scream ''stop stop stop'' and that was the only thing they could hear, I do understand that it was RDM/poor RP since ''Stop stop stop'' was the only thing they heard but I never realized that in that moment.
This could be avoided without any reports at all, we could chase them after they passed us and show them that we was armed and be 100% sure that RP was proper initiated even though I thought that my initiation was good enough.

Why should we unban you.
I would like to be unbanned beacuse I have all my friends here on ALUK and I dont find it fun to play on other servers since the roleplay is not serious like it is here, I have almost 3000 hours in arma and more then 1500 of them is played on your servers.
I would also like to be unbanned to show this communtiy that I dont RDM or have any sort of poor RP.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you post this with a brand new account, we know you're a lifetime donator. Is it because you didn't want us to see this?

I hope you do not believe that the team is stupid...

Sorry did not do that with that purpose at all i understand why you think so but there is a vaild reason for it, below you have the post I did few days ago.

Besides the little mess up with your account, anything you believe you could have done better Asarid? 

Well to be honest If I was put into that thing again and a car pass over 100 my roadblock I would still engage RP but not shot, I would follow it and make sure my  initiation is 100% proper and that the RP is on point before I release my bullets

Asarid as Jamz said, as a veteran player we are kinda disappointed. I see this as a mistake, and not as an intentional act. After conferring with management as your previous ban over 3 months ago in accordance with our new unban policy was when you were a new player for a BZ Killing violation, we will grant you an unban.

I suggest in the future you not be as quick to shooty shooty and use your words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back