What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - ARC Gaming (Unbanned 30/07/15)

ARC Gaming

Dear Admins 

ARC Gaming has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: ARC Gaming
Your Steam Profile ID: STEAM_0:0:86732100
Your GUID or Steam ID: theacericecakes
Date & Time you was banned:: 9:55PM 22/07/2015
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): WhoisDan
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Because of breaking RP. As I returned near to a scene after I was killed. A cop told me this. It began with me walking near there after re-spawning as I wanted to see what happened to my friend (as he got arrested too) then I randomly got arrested and the cop wouldn't tell me why and then he said in Direct Comms voice that I broke "NLR" and I had no idea what NLR was. I didn't know it was short for New Life Rule.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: New Life Rule.
You are not allowed to return within 1000m of where you was killed within 15 minutes after you have been killed!
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: I am still quite new to Altis Life as I have only been playing it for about week and haven't played it in months before then. I have not heard of the New Life Rule before, or as the cop called it "NLR". I have looked at the rules and have remembered them. I had no idea I was still that close to the point in which I died. I was informed by my friend, after getting banned, that I was about 650m from where I died before. I am very sorry about this and I do genuinely love this game and your server and am very sorry for what has happened
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Who gave you the money you used to get a rebel licence? Please be specific about the name.

I made the money by transporting drugs with my gang. We shared out any money earned

It was cocaine. I did this with AfroSan and Machannis (I think that's how his in-game name is spelled)

Also may I know how this is relevant to me getting unbanned?

Mecanis !! 

Code:
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8GklspAK0w"]# Thats where the other drugs went ;)[/URL]

Back