What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Araki545 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araki545

In-game Name
Araki

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
lock-picking in safezone

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
Btw i do not know which server i was banned on initially but there is no "i don't know" button so i just put in server 1 it was not ts. I was banned because i lock-picked a truck in safezone. I lockpickt the truck because it was parked in a taxi only spot. i asked the guy that owned the truck if he could move it but he did not so i lock-picked the truck and scraped it so he would not do it again.

Why should we unban you.
I know that i did not follow the rules and i am sorry for it. I know that i have done wrong and if an admin could find the owner of the truck then i will compensate him. i have made my first mistake and if i could be forgiven then that would be awesome. I made my forum account in march 2015 i think, and this is the first time im banned so please forgive me i can personalty say i am sorry to the guy i stole the truck from.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you aware of the safezone rules?

Explain them for me in your own words..

Don't kill anyone in a green/blue zone. Weapons should be holstered. You should not rob/knock-out anyone. Don't Steal anything in a blue/green zone. Don't go into a green zone to hide from a combat situation. 

Are you fully aware of the server rules now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back