What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Andreé (Unbanned Final chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
[LZ] Luciano Salvatore

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/19/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Neo

Reason given for your ban.
Combat logging

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
First I didn't know, then I talked to an mentor. I told him that it probably was when I was turning of my Arma seconds after I died.
So it was when I got killed by the cops and turn of Arma.

Why should we unban you.
The reason I got banned is because I can get my gear back if I turn it off right after death(Witch I actually had no clue of). I knew long time before I died that I was going to stop playing for a couple of hours after my next death. I understand that from the cops point of view this looks really bad, but I had no intention of doing it to get my gear back. I was just done playing and tabbed down and closed the program. I'm really sorry about this and I swear to god it won't happen again. Next time I will respawn and wait and then turn it of. This server means a lot to me and I would really appreciate if you would welcome me back to the island. I am truly sorry guys!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir, I have learned from my misstakes. And after the teleporting ban I have been taking the rules really serious! I've done nothing bad since that. 

This combat logging rule that I just broke did I accually had no clue about. I thought Combat logging was when you logged off during or fight or something. But now I know how its working! And trust me when I say that nothing ever ever like this will happen again. 

Love and repsect - Luciano

Sure. I can't/wont log out during any kind of RP situation,gunfight or if Im restrained. And if I die, I will respawn and then wait for about 15 minutes, then Im allowed to logg off. (if I am not interrupting any RP).

You don'y have to wait 15 Minutes, all you have to do is re spawn and sync data then log off.

This will be you very last chance here!

Unbanned 20/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back