What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - Abraham - 10/09/2016 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraham

In-game Name
Abraham

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
10/09/2016

Member of the team that banned you.
---

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I threw my car on the one guy, and I'm banned from the server.

Why should we unban you ?
I'm came from the Other roleplay servers, I didn't know VDM, I'm sorry about that. 'cause they was doing Rob Someone and kill the people with their car/weapons, and also Admins not gonna be seriosly against the peoples, When I died by the someone admins is not coming for me. and by the way I didn't know yours admins gonna be seriosly against the peoples, I'm sorry about that. "Sorry for my bad english."

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry about that sir, I thought same this rules. and I was joined 9/10/2016... I didnt know this server, admins very seriosly against the peoples, because of that.. I wanna play on this server. Admins very interested with players.

You cant kill peoples with your car as a weapon or like a Explosions , Ramming. This is forbidden in the server, or Car Parking ... you cant stay on the peoples with your car.  ıfrits , hunters, Striders excluded from the this rule, and you must start roleplay before driving MRAP.

Okay, do you understand ALL of the rules, and are you ready to follow them?

Wonderful, please be careful in future. Make sure to follow the rules closely. 

Unbanned - 10/10/2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back