What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Ultimate (Action: Member already banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc3nt

Community Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Ultimate

Time & Date this happened: About 30 minutes - 1 hour ago

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: A player named ultimate continously spawned a biege hatchback and proceeded to VDM (must have been litreally over 10 times in 10 new lives) everyone in his path and driving his car into other veichles to suicide. He also combat logged when restrained.

What Rule Was Broken ?: NLR, RDM, VDM, Combat logging

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: No

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Uploading a video now. Also contact SPC Aravaj, PCSO Droge Worst, PC Mayday, PCSO Mclaren or SPC Rokenskunk for their own evidence / back up on this report.

He also stole an ambulance, as soon as the medic stepped out of the car, he jumped in and drove off.

Can confrim this hobo has been grinding my gears last night, wanted to shoot him but he kept in the greenzone... Restraining him would cause him to respawn, he was stealing vehicles and running people over with it.

oh this guy, RDM'd medics last night, then proceeded to get into a locked car (How i do not know) then followed me and my student up to the treasury and run us over, we do have video evidence and it will be on this forum later on 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back