What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UK theory test

Liam

Unlinked
Just booked my Theory driving test for 30th of June.

Does anyone have any pointers that could help me ?

It's more or less common sense.

And remember that mobility scooters have amber lights.

And just revise the sign posts.

It's more or less common sense.

And remember that mobility scooters have amber lights.

And just revise the sign posts.
Everytime I do the mock theory test on my PC i get 36 marks out of whatever it is i think 54. Like every single time i get 36.

There multiple apps on android that you can use, there helpfull! 

But its basic knowledge tbh, i passed first time :)

I done mine not so long ago, 

In the ways of revising for it I would recommend these:

Official DVSA Book, this was recommended to me by my instructor at the time and it really helped, it has questions with the answers and reasonings as well as a full list of all the road signs. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/DVSA-Official-2015-Theory-Drivers/dp/0115534199/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464450594&sr=8-1&keywords=driving+theory)

Next, to help you revise things such as hazard perception https://www.amazon.co.uk/Driving-Test-Success-Tests-2016/dp/1843266164/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464450823&sr=8-3&keywords=theory+test%5D I used an older version however hazard perception is a big part of the test and I would advice having a go at it before you do the test. 

Finally, there is a wide selection of apps from the app store, some free as well as official ones, these use actual test bank questions.

Remember though, all the questions are multiple choice so you don't really have to remember a great deal of things however a lot of it is common sense, best thing to do is revise for it like any test.

Hope this helps.

I'm in Ireland so I guess it's a bit different, but I found just doing mock test after mock test, learning the answers I got wrong helped me the most. I'm quite interested in cars however so I had a bit of an advantage from the start ^_^ 

You'll be fine, just when in doubt go for the answer which makes the most sense. Good luck!

I done mine not so long ago, 

In the ways of revising for it I would recommend these:

Official DVSA Book, this was recommended to me by my instructor at the time and it really helped, it has questions with the answers and reasonings as well as a full list of all the road signs. (https://www.amazon.co.uk/DVSA-Official-2015-Theory-Drivers/dp/0115534199/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1464450594&sr=8-1&keywords=driving+theory)

Next, to help you revise things such as hazard perception https://www.amazon.co.uk/Driving-Test-Success-Tests-2016/dp/1843266164/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464450823&sr=8-3&keywords=theory+test%5D I used an older version however hazard perception is a big part of the test and I would advice having a go at it before you do the test. 

Finally, there is a wide selection of apps from the app store, some free as well as official ones, these use actual test bank questions.

Remember though, all the questions are multiple choice so you don't really have to remember a great deal of things however a lot of it is common sense, best thing to do is revise for it like any test.

Hope this helps.
I have a driving tesy success DVD n i cannot get past the hazard perception its far too hard....I guess trial n error

I'm in Ireland so I guess it's a bit different, but I found just doing mock test after mock test, learning the answers I got wrong helped me the most. I'm quite interested in cars however so I had a bit of an advantage from the start ^_^ 

You'll be fine, just when in doubt go for the answer which makes the most sense. Good luck!
Cheers mate

Hazard perception can be a bastard so take your time and don't do it on a hang over like me cause I well and truly fucked it the first time.

Dont drink mate so that wont happen
Better chance than me pal. Spend more time on the hazard perception cause the software is really old and isn't as responsive as it should be. Could've changed since I did my test cause the multiple choice is easy.

If it sounds illegal it probably is

dad's a driving instructor, in Denmark, but still :p

Back