What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UGN Dilan & UGN Foss (Action: Bans Issued 19/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connall

Offical Repo Man.
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): UGN Dilan [T] and UGN Foss [T]

Time & Date this happened: Around 1:30 1/17/15

Description of what happened:Well, the video describes it all. Dilan combat logged three times, two of which were recorded and Foss restraint killed me...

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence) 

OVdL5Bz.jpg
ZYFWZoB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can provide additional angles on footage.
The events in the original video are unexcuseable, they clearly show restraint glitching and combat logging. Apologies on behalf of UGN. I'm glad these trialists were wearing the "T" tags. I fully support the decision to report and ban them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The events in the original video are unexcuseable, they clearly show restraint glitching and combat logging. Apologies on behalf of UGN. I'm glad these trialists were wearing the "T" tags. I fully support the decision to report and ban them.
I do appreciate that they are trainees and I would like to thank one of your full members for returning to the HQ after he was unrestrained from an officer being killed.

I do appreciate that they are trainees and I would like to thank one of your full members for returning to the HQ after he was unrestrained from an officer being killed.
That was myself. And thanks for the good RP at the station :)

Hey Im UGN Dilan and im so sorry for doing this. Im quite new to the server and i didn't realize that i was breaking the server rules. My gang has explained me the rules and all of that. Im so sorry for ruining your roleplay. I really hope that you can give me another chance! Cause i really like this server and then again im terribly sorry :(

So u thought that u were allowed to disconnect I handcuffs and u were the only one who ever thought to do it. Its common sense let alone there no excuse for not reading the rules before you play

Well this guy did that to us at UNMC check point while he was restrained he logged off and he claims his arma crashed unfortunately i couldnt record him doing that but i got our messages

827782972952abf9e2a93d42aa6c2ca4 -1 UGN Dilan - Forum Report 19/01/2015
0f35174a2ff8e1fb484aed18aa024d00 -1 UGN Foss - Forum Report 19/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back