What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UGN Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossss

The Flying Scotsman
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): UGN Darren

Time & Date this happened: 14.02.15

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: He randomly shot us after I rubber bulleted his friend, we restrained him and he glitched and killed us.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 1, Cheating and Exploiting

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope, he never initated RP before shooting us in the first place and then glitched restraints.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after).
Report Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment Retracted

Last edited by a moderator:
The evidence is a picture of you dead and him trying to loot you, there's no evidence he glitched out of restraints or actually took something off your body, sorry to tell you Ross, that this isn't a valid report even though he did break rules you don't have sufficient evidence.
If you looked properly you can see UGN Darren was restrained then he killed 2 people. you should really look before you post.

I think this is a problem with de-sync to be honest mate as it didnt show me being restrained.

Now,

The reason you were killed as a minute before i shot you, you tried to shoot out my vehicle. I returned and killed you. On my screen there was no indication that I was restrained. therefore when i regained conciousness after being rubber bullet. I killed you both.

You should have really tried to talk to me on TS before posting and given me an opportunity to explain myself.

I think this is a problem with de-sync to be honest mate as it didnt show me being restrained.

Now,

The reason you were killed as a minute before i shot you, you tried to shoot out my vehicle. I returned and killed you. On my screen there was no indication that I was restrained. therefore when i regained conciousness after being rubber bullet. I killed you both.

You should have really tried to talk to me on TS before posting and given me an opportunity to explain myself.
Yeah I shot your tires as you VDMed someone... It was a good gap between those and basically you ruined any RP.

No desync was present so yeah.

If you looked properly you can see UGN Darren was restrained then he killed 2 people. you should really look before you post.
Oh right missed that, still vague evidence but in this sense it is valid.

Ross, I ran someone over because he was standing in the middle of the road and I was speeding. Ypu had half the road blocked off with your SUV and the other with a restrained player. That's your poor judgement as a police officer. Secondly, it was less than a minute since you had shot me, and more than that. You had 2 of my gang members in restraints.... You dont even know what you're reporting me for as just now you're crying for no RP....

Eugh, removing your own report is silly.....

apparently, there's evidence of desync out there, somewhere.... 

I'd love to see it, but for the time being, report rejected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back