What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tyler Rodriguez (Action: Ban Issued 13/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris!

Community Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Tyler Rodriguez

Time & Date this happened: 13/10/2014 (20:00 ish)

Description of what happened: Enjoying a bit of role play within Kavala area when Tyler approaches a bounty hunter. He advised the bounty hunter that he's turning himself in and called him jjames, started listing all his convictions. When the bounty hunter restrained him Tyler had a bit if a hump, decided to come clean about who he is and then decided to combat log when Dutchy the bounty hunter didn't stop.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Nope, can't message those offline.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you Dutchy or did you actually have jjames combat log on you?

Misunderstood report. Ignore all my posts please :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I see! Yeah, I think this guy and jjames are friends. This guy also started breaking role play and harassing me and PLF earlier on when they got on the wrong end of a robbery. I mean, honestly, place a teen on a computer and tell him to do what he wants, this is the result.

Yeah they're probably friends. Both gonna be banned soon...

Hopefully.

I'm Tyler Rodriguez i'm not infact jjames and I was in contact with jjames though telling you the crimes what he had done, I was on a £0 bounty and you was restraining me for no apparent reason and you made me do this as you was breaking rules and had nothing to do with the fact that when I was role playing having a laugh I was going to tell you where jjames was and I didn't have a clue that you was just going to restrain me for no reason on my end I did something wrong but you also did something wrong by restraining me telling me that I was going to go to jail when I had done nothing in offences and was an innocent civilian.

So you disconnect.... not willing to see the ROLEPLAY that would of followed when these people took you to the police ?

Ban Issued

c3de114c13580d41a1fac94e67a10502 -1 Tyler - Forum Report 13/10/2014

JJames also had a number of reports and was also banned this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back