What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Trinity Killer un-ban request

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is you are always going to get people who upset the apple cart who think it is funny to spoil other peoples fun.

All the admins know that we get a lot of trolls here so who's to say if it was not Trinity it would not have been someone else, the security at the club was terrible & it really needs to be beefed up in future with a no weapons policy.

As I said before I was really disappointed in the actions of a few individuals in my gang & as a new member I think Trinity was a victim of a little peer pressure.

If he remains banned I think all the persons who were involved in this affair should suffer the same fate  pT member or not.

I watched the stream, read the whole discussion and heard stories from both sides.

Firstly Wilco, you are an admin. That TVSBOH dude had no special status, no DJ icon above his head, nothing what drove him out of the big group, civilians. That means he was just a civilian for all people who were 'just' playing. You knew who he was. You and Cardoso are seeing this happening only through your eyes, not through the independent.

When  you look through the independent, for example me, you would see that there is no clarification about the whole contract killing. Those PT-guys hated his voice, alright that's their opinion. They wanted to set a bounty on his head (What is even possible in real life too, and since there is no rule for it they were just RP) and so they did. Trinity was just a member who executed him after serveral warnings (they waited and warned for 10 min at least). Wilco was standing in the same building, was dancing, talking, doing things, but he didnt even say one word in public about that 'DJ' nor about the 'possible risk of him getting contract killed, since it was announced'. 

The most important thing that bothers me and really fustrates me is the way admins sometimes handle on this server. I'm a cop myself and for us it's just the fact of a 'name' to give through and that name will be banned without even clear proof. In my eyes, in Trinity's eyes and in the whole PT-gang who was online, that DJ was 'just' another civilian. You can make anything bad of that, since there is not even one lead of being a very famous streamer. I know it's good for the server, but isn't it very silly when a guy gets banned because he legally killed someone who actually turned out to be a streamer? Doesn't it sound like people getting banned because they killed the admin, an admin who can't take his loss? And that little sign of this circumstance makes me scary, that little sign let me remind of FrankieonPC, who is always teaming up with admins and having the most rarest weapons. 

I'm not gonna say that this way of advertising is bad. Not at all, it's fun and a very good original way. So my congratz to you admins, you are putting all your strength in the server and when it's getting ruined this way I completely understand that you become angry. But then once more, just try to lower your anger and look through the eyes of an independent guy. Then you would see that the action what Trinity did is not that illegal. It's actually kinda normal. He accepts and sees that what he did is not something what he can do again. But I'm sure that he learned from this and not even him, all players invloved, including Wilco and Cardoso.

One thing for sure, if Trinity remains banned then all other gang members who were involved need to get a ban too. He did it with his team. And if he won't get unbanned, I want a good reason and comment on this otherwise, and I'm sorry to say, I'm gonna put a big questionmark above my head when I ever resign a cop.

The Butcher NL

Last edited by a moderator:
I would unban him, because everyone does mistakes sometimes.

I'm was angry about the whole situation, but Wilco needs to make the call. 

Nope... im still mega pissed of at this.

It was clearly advertised throughout the event, even his twitch url was given out...

We had been trying to get this guy back onto the server for a whole week... it was a dick move and 100% RDM, fuck all roleplay in that.

Unban Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back