What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Treatment from Non UNMC people

Wasim

There were no UNMC people online at the time and their land was taken by other gangs!

My mic is low when recording but is loud in-game ;P.

I aint stopping for anyone when it isn't your land!

Quality is bad because I never upload videos..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SVsn8-OaSA

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cutter please refrain from critising any gangs on forums thank you.

And about the topic my people told you to stop at the checkpoint which you didnt then they have gave me information that you had a beige hatchback then i found you and talked to you i was going to take you to the check point thats why i asked for your keys then you started to say kill me i dont care which you didnt value your life now youre here and complaining about bad treatment? I gave you multiple chance to give me the keys and i was being polite and you constantly said kill me and you didnt value your life so thats not my problem mate you shouldnt complain about this if you have gave me the keys i would tax you then i would let you go. And dont tell people to 'kill me bro its okay kill me' because thats not value for life and completly shit RP.

Ali,   - Please give me your keys mate

You, - No, I don't care just shoot me, shoot me bro.

Can't understand why you're complaining about disappointing treatment. He just asked you nicely to give your keys.. Really poor RP from you if you just ask him to shoot you because of that.

Could've added some creativity to it, maybe keep on hitting him until he cant handle it any more, make him give in to give you his keys.

The last thing you should have done is killed him as that's what he wanted.

I do find it hilarious how people call it bad RP when you tell someone to put their hands up and if they don't you will shoot them.

Isn't that exactly what you'd do as a thief? Making the robbery last as short as possible rather than having, to what most people here call ''good'' RP, a chat about chicken and the children the person doesn't even have?

He wasn't even robbed. That Gc guy was kind enough to give him a bullet when he asked for one (insisted in fact). Bullets aren't cheap for that gun.

Rping with GC always ends up in two ways:

- You die

- You lose your stuff e.g. My car

So I knew one of those is going to happen

I uploaded the video to show the UNMC what happens in their land when they are not here...

Now stop fighting :p

Exactly, so he gave you the bullet for free and you're here complaining about it?

No one is fighting mate youre complaining on the forums and its pretty annoying. I was going to take you to the checkpoint and then make you pay tax but you constantly asked me to kill you. If you wanted me to kill you why are you here complaining about treatment? You wanted me to kill you and i did service served mate.

My point is that normally when your in UNMC land you feel safe. Here I didn't because earlier on I got killed for not stopping my truck. I wasn't going to stop because I had loads of money on me.

Again, from UNMC prespective they should be angry for yous taking over their land... (Thats why I made the vid, show what happens when they are not online :D )

The OP completely failed at roleplaying and also metagamed since he said "every time you meet Gc this and that happens". Great job! 

My point is that normally when your in UNMC land you feel safe. Here I didn't because earlier on I got killed for not stopping my truck. I wasn't going to stop because I had loads of money on me.

Again, from UNMC prespective they should be angry for yous taking over their land... (Thats why I made the vid, show what happens when they are not online :D )
So lets see here, first you completely destroy RP by stating that basically every time you get robbed you rather die than give money and in the video you INSIST of dying - again breaking RP. Second you don't seem to understand that he has a weapon and is telling you to do something you need to do it - or he kills you end of. There's nothing to complain about, he gave you ultimatums, you chose one.. That's how it works. Third UNMC is well aware of what happens when they're not there to protect their lands, but you cannot take in game things to the forums and let UNMC act on them. That would be as much meta gaming as you going: "everytime I see GC it's bad RP!" They cannot just go to GC members and tell them that they invaded their lands and shoot them for it cause they saw a video on the forums.

its an unfortunate hazard im afraid that gangs will slip into our checkpoint when we are not around however they soon scurry away when they see us arrive on scene, my advise to you sir would be to comply with these guys when they ask you to i mean you might even get a decent role play scenario out of it if you give it a chance

Back