What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TRAnders Unban Appeal (Denied - No Response)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAnders

Unlinked
Hello all. I have reposted this as my thread disappeared,Probably as I posted it before I was actually banned.

I am calling to be Un-banned. On Christmas day I was banned by one of the admins for combat logging. I was at the wrong place and the wrong time and my computer crashed. (after being ziptied) and it would of obviously seemed that I quit intentionally. Once I logged back on I should of made more of an effort to resolve it with one of the server users. But I failed to do this and he posted a Ban appeal. I fully understand that I should of made more of an effort to resolve and explain my situation with the user.

I ask to be unbanned as this server is the only Altis server I have ever played on. I love the community and made some good friends on the server. I have also worked incredibly hard on the server to buy two helicopters and some trucks. And I recently joined a gang. I hate to think that all of this could just be erased.

I regret how I didn't make more of an effort to resolve this with the User. And would hate to leave this incredible server.I ask for one more chance!. I have revised all the rules and made sure I understand them completely. So there will be no future mistakes!

Thanks for reading - Tom

These things are always at the wrong time. I see it all the time. Its funny how coincidental it is.

Post here that you have read our rules quoting here which rule you have broken and post your GUID for a last chance.

No response from player.

Moving to denied... if you return open a new request linking this one and providing your details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back