What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TOR] Maximum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adren

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [Tor] Maximum

Time & Date this happened: 12-13-14 1:50am CST

Description of what happened: Trying to have a friendly talk at drug dealer, his friend rekts his legs and then he kills me without warning.
for the past two hours hes been trolling in unmc just shooting at people out of his heli without roleplay. You can ask Lopez UNMC.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

unprivated

Last edited by a moderator:
1. i cannot shoot while driving, 

2. please provide a video

3. im friends with lopez so i gues he was joking.

4. stop lying.

1. i cannot shoot while driving, 

2. please provide a video

3. im friends with lopez so i gues he was joking.

4. stop lying.
you were not driving, it said i was killed by you, there is a video, lopez and been trying to calm you guys down, and not lying

the fact i have two clips of you guys rdming and i only played 50mins that day is sad.

Watching the video lol you robbed one of ours and we had TOR big daddy watching you with a sniper we came and shot you thats not RDM.

there was no rp and how did you know i stole it? there was no heli in the air
Please read over what i said, one of our gang members was watching from the hills with a mk18 he told us 123 was being robbed so we went down there you was with our 50cal we shot you and took it. There was no RDM involved your just pissed over the fact we took back what was ours grow up.

Alright, this will be locked, sorry....

What I've seen.

[TOR] Didn't RDM in the openers video... 

You stole their vehicle, and left him at the side of the road with the SUV....

They then proceeded up the direction you were travelling, and found a .50 cal offroad... from the timing of the video, most likely caught revenge attack on you stealing their vehicle, 2 and 2 make 4, and its not hard to pick you guys out of a crowd at that incident....

The second video needs its own report a player thread... In that instance, they shouted from a vehicle to stop... you did... they killed you anyway... that's really shit, I'd even consider it RDM..... TOR, you need to sort yourselves out...

Locked for admin Decision.

RejectED > > Date 15/12/14

Really tho TOR short you shit out. I have seen some bad rp from this. Be aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back