What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

today

GwionM

Is it just me or is the server being retarded and desync prone today?

No disrespect to anyone,, i just wished that they would invest.

Gwion

It's been like this since the Marksman DLC was released. There is a statement about it in the announcements section.

Is it just me or is the server being retarded and desync prone today?

No disrespect to anyone,, i just wished that they would invest.

Gwion
Define: Invest?

I Mean, it's on a 1GBPS connection.... its got more cores than you can shake a stick at.... its got more ram than a goat farm....

The Game is the Game, and patience is a virtue :)

@GwionM

Define: Invest?

I Mean, it's on a 1GBPS connection.... its got more cores than you can shake a stick at.... its got more ram than a goat farm....

The Game is the Game, and patience is a virtue :)

Why no 10gb open port tho :( xxx 

PS: ALUK is on OVH and it's the best around, Cisco grade, also the boxes are brand new. no 2nd hand crap.  

@GwionM

Last edited by a moderator:
Advise us what we should invest in and we will invest :/ , Regardless of what hardware we invest in right now there is something massively wrong with armaserver, KOTH has crashed 6 times now since the update and before has gone months without a crash.

As for the 10gb port... pointless when arma3server.exe only uses 50mbps at the best of times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advise us what we should invest in and we will invest :/

As for the 10gb port... pointless when arma3server.exe only uses 50mbps at the best of times.
Goatchesse ...there is a lack of goatcheese on altis (considering it's a greek island).

But seriously @GwionAm it's always like that after a big arma update apparently the guys at BI like to screw things up just to make life more interesting for servers admins, as usual give it a week or so and things will be back to normal

Advise us what we should invest in and we will invest :/ , Regardless of what hardware we invest in right now there is something massively wrong with armaserver, KOTH has crashed 6 times now since the update and before has gone months without a crash.

I think we all know the new patch is obviously the issue, however, would it not be worth lowering the number of slots, even if its to 60 or 70 players per server?

I think 70 players playing reasonably well, is better than 110 players that can't play at all.

At least until a more permanent solution becomes available.

I noticed that 80 player  work way better. Maybe It's an idea to reduce the slots for the time being?

I think we all know the new patch is obviously the issue, however, would it not be worth lowering the number of slots, even if its to 60 or 70 players per server?

I think 70 players playing reasonably well, is better than 110 players that can't play at all.

At least until a more permanent solution becomes available.

Have to agree with this, sure people will miss out but it's better than the server going down every 30 minutes.

Back