What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

To make things clear(er) for me.

Cowboy

First I wanna take a moment to say - Wow. This server is one of the best ive ever been on. It gives me a great time and the police (and so on) makes the game even better and better. I love the way some people really goes all in for it.

To the point.

I am part of a clan and we wanna make a our "own" gang on this server. But I want to know the rules of gang(ing).

Since we hate everyone and we just wanna make money (poor example). Can we capture 2 police officers and demand ransom for them?

Can we threaten to bomb a city or a (attack) a certain target and demand money? I am not talking about a single event of a single thing. I will make a story, background and why we do it. Its gonna be RP and its gonna be good. But how does it work? 

We are not gonna randomly kill people for the laugh. We are probably gonna make alot of enemy's on both gang(s) side and the sissy* rebels. 

Alot of questions that are confusing and I hope some one can share some light on them. 
 ​
 ​
 ​
Sissy= I think you are too cool for school.

​

You can take police hostage, you can not attack a city without admin permission, welcome to the server have fun and RP, make sure you read the server rules

You can take police hostage, you can not attack a city without admin permission, welcome to the server have fun and RP, make sure you read the server rules
Okey! Great to know. Thanks for the help and the welcome to the server. 

Will make sure that my lads know the rules too. 

You can take a cop as a hostage, exceptions for CSO's and PCSO's. You can role play an event such as a hidden car bomb inside of a city, you cannot however attack a city by bringing your gang to the city in order to spread fear, attack the police or 'take over' the city, this requires admin approval.

I'd also suggest you take a note from previous gangs here; do not recruit anyone and everyone just to bulk your forces. Ensure you can role play and ensure you have a reason to fight the people you wish to fight. Several gangs have come and past, most of which have been forced from the community by way of a ban.

Currently there's 3 major gangs. PLF, TI and DC.

Yes those are the main gangs and them mofos kidnapped 5 hostages at the same time last night which after dealing with it all, I needed a hug.

They are training officers, and it is against server rules

You can take a cop as a hostage, exceptions for CSO's and PCSO's. You can role play an event such as a hidden car bomb inside of a city, you cannot however attack a city by bringing your gang to the city in order to spread fear, attack the police or 'take over' the city, this requires admin approval.

I'd also suggest you take a note from previous gangs here; do not recruit anyone and everyone just to bulk your forces. Ensure you can role play and ensure you have a reason to fight the people you wish to fight. Several gangs have come and past, most of which have been forced from the community by way of a ban.

Currently there's 3 major gangs. PLF, TI and DC.
We are not gonna rec. anyone. We are who we are (crazy swedes). I think we won't attack a city anyway - as you stated. Carbombs and such seems better.  And shooting random people is just... plain boreing. 

Yes those are the main gangs and them mofos kidnapped 5 hostages at the same time last night which after dealing with it all, I needed a hug.

As I stated we won't be doing things just because we can. We will make it RP. If we didn't we could play other games.

Kidnapping bystanders won't give a thing or add to the RP. 

We will play a role in the game - short said. 

Welcome aboard, Cowboy! 

You find find the full list of rules HERE.

Welcome to the server and the community! You've done the right thing joining the forum and asking before pressing on. Good on ya!

Here is a complimentary cowboy gif to welcome you:

post-25897-Clint-Eastwood-standoff-gif-co-ahX9.gif

Also, when you form a gang and your goal is to rob people: Do not attempt this in UNMC lands north of the border. We are revolutionaries, we applaud all those who work hard for their money, we do not loo down upon drug traficking, so don't be afraid to come to our lands. We just don't allow robbing people in our lands. Also, since the police have very strong rules upon entering UNMC occupied land, do not go there for safety when chased. Hostage situations are also better resolved outside our lands, unless you want to involve us, in that case send a message.

I applaud you for your intentions to provide good roleplay and wish you and your friends a good time =) Welcome to Altis!

Back