What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TKC] Spluges (Rejected - Not RDM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 seconds is enough time to use the scroll wheel. Complete noobs should not play on an Altis Life server like ALUK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah so there are more rules you found:

'if you're a n00b you cannot play on ALUK' - so you don't want to be part of a growing community? ok.

'being a n00b allows TKC to kill you without any proper countdown or actual RP' sounds like fun.

ok anything else? As I don't see any rule you have mentioned in this thread in the official rule list where n00bs will look, it says RULES on the top:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-uk-server-rules/

Noobs are aloud to play on here there are no rules against it everyone was a noob at one point and this guy is obviously still learning. 

There is no 5 second rule.

The guy was clearly a new player in the cheapest car in the game. They had no bought clothing or backpacks, so there was nothing of value. As a rebel with rebel clothing and a decent gun what was in this for you? There doesn't seem to be any RP intention other than to kill someone and have a bit of fun in doing so, judging by the laughter afterwards this was your intention all along.

it isn't really against the rules. However I just don't see the fun in this? Poor RP and all at the expense of a new player with nothing on them. I bet you just ditched the car or didn't even use it. RP like this ruins aspects of the game.

As a new player learning the controls, 5 seconds isn't a lot when you are panicking and have no idea what's going on.

The laughter at the end was the icing on the cake.

Ah so there are more rules you found:

'if you're a n00b you cannot play on ALUK' - so you don't want to be part of a growing community? ok.

'being a n00b allows TKC to kill you without any proper countdown or actual RP' sounds like fun.

ok anything else? As I don't see any rule you have mentioned in this thread in the official rule list where n00bs will look, it says RULES on the top:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-uk-server-rules/
why did you put quotations on that like it was what I said? And please stop saying TKC, we are talking about one member. I have never broken a rule on any server.

There is no 5 second rule.

The guy was clearly a new player in the cheapest car in the game. They had no bought clothing or backpacks, so there was nothing of value. As a rebel with rebel clothing and a decent gun what was in this for you? There doesn't seem to be any RP intention other than to kill someone and have a bit of fun in doing so, judging by the laughter afterwards this was your intention all along.

it isn't really against the rules. However I just don't see the fun in this? Poor RP and all at the expense of a new player with nothing on them. I bet you just ditched the car or didn't even use it. RP like this ruins aspects of the game.

As a new player learning the controls, 5 seconds isn't a lot when you are panicking and have no idea what's going on.

The laughter at the end was the icing on the cake.
The laughter was by the people watching. Spluges ran off.

His actions were all right, maybe a bit impatient but that's it

I don't think ill issue a ban on this one as you could of got out the car.

I do question what would of happened if you got out... but there was certainly enough time to get out, The RP could of been a little better from them... unsure who was in the car with you but obviously they are unaware of VDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back