What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TKC] Rambeau (Action: Ban Issued 29/01/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dissolving

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TKC] RAMBEAU

Time & Date this happened: 4:31 1/24/2015

Which Server did this happen on: 2

Description of what happened: So me and my gang were manning the UNMC checkpoint in server 2 and we saw a Huron passing the border without paying any tax. We drove to the weed processor and wanted to have a talk with them why they were doing this. They were not happy with this and told us to back off so we drove off and [TKC] Rambeau tried to kill me by shooting at me, he said it was a warning shot. ( after the video there was a gunfight but this is irrelevant because im reporting him for this situation. ) 

What Rule Was Broken ?: Attempted RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
<17:33:14> "[Gc] Matthijs": Who shot me when we drove off?
<17:34:12> "[TKC] RAMBEAU": i shot warning shots
<17:34:24> "[Gc] Matthijs": You shot me to 26% hp, which is attempted RDM.
<17:34:51> "[TKC] RAMBEAU": no its not i said leave i shot waning shots u left
<17:35:09> "[Gc] Matthijs": You said leave or you will be shot, so we left, after that you shot me to 26%hp

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

As u can see from my perspective i fired the shots alot earlier than as seen in the video of the gc member it must have been some sort of lag or Dsync..

even tho i did engage in bad RP and chose to use the wrong words being "get away" instead off "get out the truck"

i think to say i attemted RDM is a bit far fetched. 

As i went to fire my warning shots the person maning the 50 pointed it right at me, at that point i panicked and began to fire of shots.. once i saw the gunner did not return fire i stopped and didnt shoot any more shots.

sorry if this is considered RDM or attempted RDM.. i promise to work on my RP.

Lol you said back off or you'll die then when they were driving off you started shooting at the gunner for no reason. He then pointed the gun at you but didnt shoot. If you want someone to back off you cant start shooting in 2 seconds after you said it.

people get itchy trigger fingers when an armed offroad roles up on them and says nothing but just points a 50. cal at there face. 

a warning shot is ment to trigger the effect of fear. "a warning shot is not aimed at the player" more like at the hull of the car.. well this is only my opinion

That was no warning shot, from your video i can see you aiming at his body thats intent to kill or seriously wound... a warning shot is considered firing at the car or in there general direction.

Ban Issued for Attempted RDM

ac8bb027853769128772eaf2f2c3a8ed -1 [TKC] RAMBEAU - Forum Report 29/01/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back