What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TKC] BrotherOfWar & Bryce_000 (Rejected - Request of reporter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Has been sorted, no need for further actions. Was just a simple misunderstanding from my PoV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serius Poppy? I did talk to you about this and explained myself forwardly of the event when you come forward on ts3.

This is starting to be disrespectfull and creating bad mods off side the game.

Like i did say in ts3 to you.

Ill explain myself:

This is a false accusation.

I did have a full truck of drug that i toke off from kavala like showed in the video.

But i had drove it at kavala and stored it in my house around 11h34 +-  -1 gmt.

And that is not showed in the video.

Then afterwards went to sleep and came back around that time posted on description saw that no cops were in kavala and actually sold the drug.

If i wanted to teleport drugs i would have toke off my other truck full of drugs itself and let bryce take control of it. AND THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

If an admin wants the location of my house in kavala feel free to say so.

IF EVEN PARKING THE TRUCK in KAVALA and server restarts.And you take it off kavala garage is teleporting then I did not knew that.

And i am sorry for that mistake.

IT is not clear on the rules so therefore i apoligise myself for it.

And will not do the mistake again.

I have been banned once by plf member.

And this is a Rage dislike in game action like robberys and such.

I could have myself did the same to alot of people and rather do a list of warnings of theyr names.

Not just post it on forums like this.

This is just hypocrity coming from PLF.

And im shamefull of some of is members that blame other´s and do the same themselfs.

But no worry.

This is not be forgetten.

And we TKC have no need to create a spam thread.You do not know 90% of the members so stop creating some false personality from us.

You are the one disrespectfull and should be ashamed.

Are you serius Poppy? I did talk to you about this and explained myself forwardly of the event when you come forward on ts3.

This is starting to be disrespectfull and creating bad mods off side the game.

Like i did say in ts3 to you.

Ill explain myself:

This is a false accusation.

I did have a full truck of drug that i toke off from kavala like showed in the video.

But i had drove it at kavala and stored it in my house around 11h34 +-  -1 gmt.

And that is not showed in the video.

Then afterwards went to sleep and came back around that time posted on description saw that no cops were in kavala and actually sold the drug.

If i wanted to teleport drugs i would have toke off my other truck full of drugs itself and let bryce take control of it. AND THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.

If an admin wants the location of my house in kavala feel free to say so.

IF EVEN PARKING THE TRUCK in KAVALA and server restarts.And you take it off kavala garage is teleporting then I did not knew that.

And i am sorry for that mistake.

IT is not clear on the rules so therefore i apoligise myself for it.

And will not do the mistake again.

I have been banned once by plf member.

And this is a Rage dislike in game action like robberys and such.

I could have myself did the same to alot of people and rather do a list of warnings of theyr names.

Not just post it on forums like this.

This is just hypocrity coming from PLF.

And im shamefull of some of is members that blame other´s and do the same themselfs.

But no worry.

This is not be forgetten.

And we TKC have no need to create a spam thread.You do not know 90% of the members so stop creating some false personality from us.

You are the one disrespectfull and should be ashamed.
Yes we sorted it, but @Stee wanted to see evidence. 

You could had at very least warned me of it and not say on ts3 after we sorted it out and quote from you(forget this event like never happened) post it 1 day after with me not awary of to make a self defense...

But luckily i did come here today and therefore commit myself to defend of this false accusation.

Stee is stee not me.

We sorted this out.

You disrespected me of not warning an blunt accusation when i explained fully to you.

Instead of creating a good mod beetwen our clans off side game you rather exploit it off side game and get me banned when ive never been disrespecfull of any plf member.

We could have done the same but rather have not.

Game things and RP is a thing.off game is another different one.

but like i said if admin requires any information please post if before taking some sort of actions.

Ive been banned once and ive never made a mistake again OF ATTEMPTED RDM.

I dont want you banned, personally I would give you a formal warning. You have shown some good RP with me, this shows me that you are a good man. Like I said yesterday, 'Pretend this never happened'. You have shown great improvement since your last ban, it would be a waste of time to ban you again. Honestly, I dont want you banned. I believe that Stee has seen the evidence by now, so I'll hereby drop the report.

I dont want you banned, personally I would give you a formal warning. You have shown some good RP with me, this shows me that you are a good man. Like I said yesterday, 'Pretend this never happened'. You have shown great improvement since your last ban, it would be a waste of time to ban you again. Honestly, I dont want you banned. I believe that Stee has seen the evidence by now, so I'll hereby drop the report.
Well thank you. Like i said i did not expect this since we did sorted it out and had better RP past days and some action.

Like i said i was not guilty of this evidence you showed but personally have no knowldge of Admin tools to check on me and was affraid that i would get banned like Rambeau for that same accusation...

so therefore i got upset since i got banned and 1 more ban can be permanent...

so its a fragile spot.

I play this game only 3 days when i have break from university and its my hobby.

Would be alot of sad to lose it.

So i do appreciate you taking off that charge.

Means alot like i said when you did come talk to me in ts3.

Or ask to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back