What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Tito Sanchez (Action: Ban Issued 15/03/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppy1004

Richest Kavala Hobo
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
Tito Sanches
Time & Date this happened:
08-03-2015 at around 5PM
Which Server did this happen on:
Description of what happened:
We setup a checkpoint when we got RDM'd(Report coming soon from different officer), I got killed and respawned at Kavala HQ. I heard a distress call about officer Jordan C. so I came to assist him together with other officers. I rubber bulleted one and restrained him, he then stands back up and decides to shoot me.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
Exploiting
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
Was unable to find them on TS  
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Groovy: "All day these AMC guys have been glitching/exploiting/RDMing and generally abusing the rules. I would love to comment on the topic that this is the norm for them at the moment but I dont think I can. Good luck with sorting this! 
Mr Tiddles"

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend here has tiny wrists and he slipped out of the restrains this is the obvious explanation,why are we even discussing it :3    <3

My friend here has tiny wrists and he slipped out of the restrains this is the obvious explanation,why are we even discussing it :3    <3
We are discussing this because it is against server rules. You could have tiny wrists but it still needs to go over the hands. Besides don't you think that an officer would have just tightened the cuffs, so they fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back