What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Time to say Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlvesPT

Hello, my name is AlvesPT and i think its time to say Goodbye from this server.

They call it the biggest one, on Europe and England. 

Its is not.

Big servers know how to put Players "on the line", not this one, I got ban FOREVER and i didnt do nothing out of RP.

Big servers have allways a opened door for everyone.

If you are Reading this please, dont make a Wrong image of this server.

This is a good Server. 

I spend 1 year here, with friends and family. Its time to Move, Fiding better Admins, Good servers where we can play, and have allways a person that can help us staying forever on a server.

THAT SERVER WE ALL SHOULD CALL THE BEST. 

Players go ban FOREVER because they made a mistake and they maybe paid the game just to play Altis Life. 

I paid 40$ to play on this server, i made videos abbout this server on my Youtube Channel.

Where am i going to make more, where am i going to find decent cops? 

Whell my Friends, i must say Goodbye, and with a Setence of a a Portuguese Writer i say Goodbye.

" É tempo de ir Embora, tempo de mudar, mudar as Nossas Rotinas,

Aquelas que foram Influenciadas por coisas Traquinas" 

.Luis Camões 

Goodbye: AlvesPT 

Unfortunantely AlvesPT got banned for a absolute mistake the stupidest ban i have ever seen.

Well i just can say 1 last thing, goodbye AlvesPT .

Goodbye  :Crying2:

Its the Life, People that are just shiting for the people its normal :D  

Hello, my name is AlvesPT and i think its time to say Goodbye from this server.

They call it the biggest one, on Europe and England. 

Its is not.

Big servers know how to put Players "on the line", not this one, I got ban FOREVER and i didnt do nothing out of RP.

Big servers have allways a opened door for everyone.

If you are Reading this please, dont make a Wrong image of this server.

This is a good Server. 

I spend 1 year here, with friends and family. Its time to Move, Fiding better Admins, Good servers where we can play, and have allways a person that can help us staying forever on a server.

THAT SERVER WE ALL SHOULD CALL THE BEST. 

Players go ban FOREVER because they made a mistake and they maybe paid the game just to play Altis Life. 

I paid 40$ to play on this server, i made videos abbout this server on my Youtube Channel.

Where am i going to make more, where am i going to find decent cops? 

Whell my Friends, i must say Goodbye, and with a Setence of a a Portuguese Writer i say Goodbye.

" É tempo de ir Embora, tempo de mudar, mudar as Nossas Rotinas,

Aquelas que foram Influenciadas por coisas Traquinas" 

.Luis Camões 

Goodbye: AlvesPT 
why did you ........oh wait im portuges so yea.  

porque que fostes  banido?

1. Technically it is UK's biggest server 2. 
fb3.jpg

So were not a big server just because you got banned ?.... Look we have rules break them and unfortunately that's it for you... but don't leave like the toys have been taken from you.

Paid $40 to play on this server.... Nope theres no donation records for you, this server is also free to play

It does nothing but prove to us the right decisions were made.

Locking thread, Unable to take whatever this is seriously, Just another person who couldn't play by the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back