What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] MTC - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know, thats why i said a kid. And i did not false report, so that said, nobody asked  you to say anything.
You are right, nobody did but still I have the right to stick up for my friend and as long as I have something to say I will. Also I am not going to reply anymore, arguing with you is stupid because you just can't admit that you made a mistake, I tried to keep it calm but that is not possible. I am going to leave it to an admin to judge and decide.

[TI] members as rediculous as a report is please do not keep commenting, so dont post on this again. WieWie i have just one question for you where did those 3 bullets go? As you said you had 'just' spawned in paros u must bad used 3 bullets in the last couple of minutes. Also what were u doing going out of paros and approaching my men if you did not know they were there ?
Again, was a 9rnd mag, so 1 bullet went off after my reload at spawn. Thats why i put my gun away when i started recording. And i was running towards the truck shop not your men. i passed them, because i did not know they were there. you can clearly see in my vid, i was looking where the bullets came from, so how would i know. I can also get my brother as a withness who was at the rba bank in paros, to get the money for the truck, or another friend who was in athira and heard it over teamspeak what happend. But what difference would it make. All speculation. And if your "men" keep spreading nonsense, its hard not to be rude. 

Well if they are spreading nonsense then come to me or tell an admin do not respond with being rude towards them because then you are making yourself as bad as them.

Again, was a 9rnd mag, so 1 bullet went off after my reload at spawn. Thats why i put my gun away when i started recording. And i was running towards the truck shop not your men. i passed them, because i did not know they were there. you can clearly see in my vid, i was looking where the bullets came from, so how would i know. I can also get my brother as a withness who was at the rba bank in paros, to get the money for the truck, or another friend who was in athira and heard it over teamspeak what happend. But what difference would it make. All speculation. And if your "men" keep spreading nonsense, its hard not to be rude.
Then where is the 40 seconds lasting intro song? I am sorry, but this just seems like edited evidence. Your story doesnot match up with what is shown on the video, you DIDN'T just spawn(Missing intro song), youre gun has been discharged and you were therefor classed as a possible thread. All I can see here is buthurt, If you dont accept losing slmetimes then I you wont get far on this server.

Then where is the 40 seconds lasting intro song? I am sorry, but this just seems like edited evidence. Your story doesnot match up with what is shown on the video, you DIDN'T just spawn(Missing intro song), youre gun has been discharged and you were therefor classed as a possible thread. All I can see here is buthurt, If you dont accept losing slmetimes then I you wont get far on this server.
Well, if you start recording after spawn, the song is not there, but now saying i'm editing evidence, is way out of line. But seeing were you come from, i could not expect more. And the only buthurt I see, is you cosying up to defend your little friends here. I'm beginning to understand that the rules apply a bit more for the one, than for the other, you just have to know enough people on the server who are willing to bend the truth. And if that is the case, i don't have to get far on this server. You can have it all to yourself from my part.

Denied - 28/12/14 

Some people just have to learn the hard way to keep out of gunfights.

If you don't wanna get shot stay away as far as possible from an area where people are shooting eachother.

On another note: If I see you being so rude in the Comment-Section again while trying to solve a problem I will issue you a warning point @wiewie

We can talk about everything & try to solve it but there is no need for insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back