What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Harlequin (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

driger854

"[TI] Harlequin" rdm me right away when he saw me running with the police . my gang mate killed two of their gang members in the drug dealer. and him and his gang friend . went to drug dealer and got busted by the police went to take a look , and he just shot me straight away when i stand still 

Video. https://vid.me/dJCO

RDM.jpg

Here is the whole story.

We are selling drugs at Kavala drug dealer  -> we get into firefight with you, Im still within like 600 meters I start moving closer and I saw you run in to a house while the war was still going on, my friend and I are looking for you -> Cops found my friend but you are still in the house and you run to my friend and i shot you - So yeah it was sorta revenge, but it was still on going firefight! You just came out of your place you were hiding in and got shot! after killing my allies! Running to cops wont save you if you engage on my friend!

+ If you could get a longer version it will get more clear!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the whole story.

We are selling drugs at Kavala drug dealer  -> we get into firefight with you, Im still within like 600 meters I start moving closer and I saw you run in to a house while the war was still going on, my friend and I are looking for you -> Cops found my friend but you are still in the house and you run to my friend and i shot you - So yeah it was sorta revenge, but it was still on going firefight! You just came out of your place you were hiding in and got shot! after killing my allies! Running to cops wont save you if you engage on my friend!

+ If you could get a longer version it will get more clear!
really dude ? gun fight end 8 minutes ago i have the whole video  . and how did you know i was a member of ugn ? you never saw the gun fight  . why you didnt kill my mate when hes standing on the drugdealer for 3 minutes ? after two of you guys died ? 

And the the fight is still on while since you stayed in the area and was taking position.. and yeah my friends called backup before dying. sry for spam

Well i knew you were UGN same way you knew how to kill my friends tho
the thing is you never saw the gun fight and you never saw me and im unarmed tell me how did you know that im a ugn member and how did you know that ugn responsible for your gang members death ?  , and i didnt killed anyone . of you mate . we are just robbing people on the drug dealer . 

the thing is you never saw the gun fight and you never saw me and im unarmed tell me how did you know that im a ugn member and how did you know that ugn responsible for your gang members death ?  , and i didnt killed anyone . of you mate . we are just robbing people on the drug dealer . W
You were carrying a gun in your hand before, and i was in the range so i was in the gun fight + I WAS THE GUY YOU TRIED TO ROB FIRST PLACE

You should use the template that wilco provides

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Time & Date this happened:

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

First off this isn't a valid post as your video is only 17 seconds.  Second of all your didn't even follow the template that is provided and that you are TOLD to follow.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back