What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[TI] Big Mountain [P] (Action: Ban Issued 02/02/2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [TI] Big Mountain [P]

Time & Date this happened: 2015-02-02 around 1.30 AM

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: We robbed him at the meth dealer, he didn't comply and got killed. We then lock-picked his vehicle and started driving away, when two other HEMMTs shows up. So we get in a firefight with them, and all of a sudden he comes back just minutes after getting killed. So I shoot him after firing a couple of warning shots,when he drives up to one of the shooters and seems like he is picking him up. I then go to resolve with him in TS, where he is saying his cousin was playing on the account and got kileld, then he got on the same account and returned. I dont even know how to deal with a story like that. At first he spoke about two accounts with the same name but there was clearly only one Big Mountain on.. also, why would they be called the exact same thing? He made no sense so I decided to put it up here. Especially since he came back another time after this..

What Rule Was Broken ?: NLR

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, but the amount of BS, excuses and threats of counter-reports was too high.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Also, please dont judge me on my shooting here.. I was so, so tired.

Edit: Had he just said he was sorry or accepted he was at fault I would not have reported him. Believe me, I take no pleasure in reporting someone but god.. The stories he told and his attitude was unbearable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not defending him or anything,what he did was wrong. But i would like to point out glitching bodies is against the rules,and people have ben banned for this already. Im saying this cause you can see Andy glitching the body and asking if anyone needs his mags. 

Just wanted to point it out.

Im not defending him or anything,what he did was wrong. But i would like to point out glitching bodies is against the rules,and people have ben banned for this already. Im saying this cause you can see Andy glitching the body and asking if anyone needs his mags. 

Just wanted to point it out.
Well, Ive been told that you can pick up anything you can get with the scrollwheel, and that it only applies to clothing. This has been told to me by admins. Things you cannot pick up are clothing, vests and things that are not accessible via the scrollwheel.

If this is not the case a clarification of that rule would be nice.

In the first way they dindt even warn my cousin that they should kill him and he even dindt know how to putt his stuff on the ground and then he got killed without saying anything so thats also not by the rules. And then 1 of your team goes metagaming u can hear it that he saw 2 hemtt's coming and he just said before they said somethig it was TKC.

c4857883c65b2d4e62b4b500848a8f7a -1 [TI] Big Mountain [P] - Forum Report 02/02/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back