What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

This is why I kill people.

They told me to drop my stuff, I then gave them a counter agreement to which they responded with counting down from 5. Again though this isn't a report thread. This is just one having a laugh about something that happened. the only problem I had was the fact they just ignored what could have been a pretty good rp situation
people have set levels of "good" role players i just use tier 1 and 2 role play for some of them that are incompetent role players everyone is just different you just have to adjust to the situation.

I dunno man. Offering people money to play Russian roulette isn't exactly roleplay because if it were real life they wouldn't get any money and that just simply wouldn't happen.

And technicalities such as new life rule where they aren't supposed to remember the events surrounding their death such as money offered

Fun of the game though so I get your doing it for the kicks lol
It's more of 2 people play they put in 100k each. If you outlive the other person you keep all. No server rules or anything broken. Just some Adrenalin junkies having some fun

I can remember some members of the marmite miners doing something like that. Was funny although they went recruiting people who weren't armed lol. You should do something like give someone 500k if they survive the following.

Take them to the bottom of red zone. Give them 250k a gun with just 1 mag.

Fly off. Notify everyone there's 250k running through red zone.

If they make it to the line intact you give them the other 250k lol if they don't then game over

I can remember some members of the marmite miners doing something like that. Was funny although they went recruiting people who weren't armed lol. You should do something like give someone 500k if they survive the following.

Take them to the bottom of red zone. Give them 250k a gun with just 1 mag.

Fly off. Notify everyone there's 250k running through red zone.

If they make it to the line intact you give them the other 250k lol if they don't then game over
you do realize you just gave me an idea to recreate the most dangerous game right? Go to the bottom of the red zone with someone strip them of everything send including comms. They get a 5 minute head start then the rest come hunting on quads. If he makes it to the edge of the red zone where a cell phone is waiting for him The search is stopped and we'll come confirm he's there safe and then wire the money to him. If we catch him? well let's just say some vulture somewhere is going to be very happy

I think either option would be pretty good. I'd give a gun with a mag and half the money though as a better incentive to survive and the gun so they feel they actually have a chance lol

you do realize you just gave me an idea to recreate the most dangerous game right? Go to the bottom of the red zone with someone strip them of everything send including comms. They get a 5 minute head start then the rest come hunting on quads. If he makes it to the edge of the red zone where a cell phone is waiting for him The search is stopped and we'll come confirm he's there safe and then wire the money to him. If we catch him? well let's just say some vulture somewhere is going to be very happy
sounds like a movie a know pay a homeless person alot of money get him nice things and a nice job then take him out to the middle of know where feed him well then give him a 5 minute head start and then hunt him i think the movie was called " surviving the game "

Yeah, it is not straight up bad RP but they are not exactly hearing you out, either. 

In times gone by, a lot of sketchy rebel gangs used to use the "5 seconds to drop everything" as a blatant excuse to simply shoot and kill. It's bullshit RP in my opinion but in the video he did at least slow count and it was passable. 

Here is an example of the five second bullshit in action by someone who the community thought had left. (He did - He got banned but not because of this.) 

Yeah, it is not straight up bad RP but they are not exactly hearing you out, either. 

In times gone by, a lot of sketchy rebel gangs used to use the "5 seconds to drop everything" as a blatant excuse to simply shoot and kill. It's bullshit RP in my opinion but in the video he did at least slow count and it was passable. 

Here is an example of the five second bullshit in action by someone who the community thought had left. (He did - He got banned but not because of this.) 
i just demand them to put up there hands then rob them and make them leave there items on the ground while taking there weapons and leaving the rest for them to pick back up 

Yea that is massively bull shitty. Though I'm not really mad I got robbed or that they counted me down. Just that I wanted to make a friend </3 and so I made the post because I'm a sour puss who wanted to make a friend and didn't

Yea that is massively bull shitty. Though I'm not really mad I got robbed or that they counted me down. Just that I wanted to make a friend </3 and so I made the post because I'm a sour puss who wanted to make a friend and didn't
Honestly mate, if you want to make friends, join a faction. I LOVED the banter when I was in the cops and miss playing with a lot of the guys... I don't miss the RDM's and trolling though! 

UNMC are fucking awesome too... But my heart will always be with Altis' finest: The Po Po. 

The Altis NHS is a great way to go if you like crazy RP and want to remain neutral... But trust me... Dem cops! 

Looks to me the whole encounter was below par RP. Following a car that shot at you? Would you really do this in real life?

Honestly mate, if you want to make friends, join a faction. I LOVED the banter when I was in the cops and miss playing with a lot of the guys... I don't miss the RDM's and trolling though! 

UNMC are fucking awesome too... But my heart will always be with Altis' finest: The Po Po. 

The Altis NHS is a great way to go if you like crazy RP and want to remain neutral... But trust me... Dem cops! 
Yea I have talked with so many people since I've started playing this. a lot of it good too. 

I have currently signed up for the UNMC just waiting for me to be able to get an interview

Looks to me the whole encounter was below par RP. Following a car that shot at you? Would you really do this in real life?
Again they didn't shoot at me, and I explained why I followed a car of armed men to begin with.

Yea I have talked with so many people since I've started playing this. a lot of it good too. 

I have currently signed up for the UNMC just waiting for me to be able to get an interview
When you meet @Vacatio, tell him I KNOW what he did to those sheep and that only God can judge him.  :lol:

Back