What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

THIS IS 'THE IMPOUND SONG' written by SPC RENEGADE and performed by 'THE BANTER PATROL'!!!!!!

Here is the our Patrol learning the Impound song! 

if you lissen good we sing sing it next time! :D  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is actually amazing.

This should be added to the police handbook  :D

We hope to have the entire police force singing this whilst impounding vehicles by the end of the week ;-) .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czey_cEyO3c&feature=youtu.be
hmm catchy choon but once again renegade it involves talking about putting peoples penis,s in your mouth and as this island is 95% male populated I find myself worrying about you again
1f601.png

It`s a scare tactic Brother Blaze, So that people feel more inclined to impound vehicles whilst humming a catchy impound song! 

It`s better than the method you used to use when you would stick your penis in your unsuspecting friends mouths when they were sleeping!

That used to concern me rather a lot :-s .

1:29 you can just hear in the background "JUST IMPOUND THE BLOODY VEHICLE!"

12 hours ago, SPC Shalloa said:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I think i have watch about 5 times now. I think that i hear it the rest of thr week in my head! :D 

We really had a good patrol!

Renagede your better be sure to be onlinr today! I want to impound some cars! Hahaha

It`s a scare tactic Brother Blaze, So that people feel more inclined to impound vehicles whilst humming a catchy impound song! 

It`s better than the method you used to use when you would stick your penis in your unsuspecting friends mouths when they were sleeping!

That used to concern me rather a lot :-s .
fair play you are a very strange person 

Good god, had so much fun with renagade making the "Impounding song"! Banter patrol is the best patrol.

Someone needs to make a document with the lyrics need to learn this asap 

Back