What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Third batch of Marksman DLC weapons

White

shZcJnD.jpg

upWBn78.jpg

Thoughts?

To put this in perspective for everyone. The SPMG has a bigger bullet than a Zafir and the CYRUS's bullet is slightly smaller than the M320 LRR. I would be genuinely surprised if white listed factions were given any and I can guarantee the public will not have them.

To put this in perspective for everyone. The SPMG has a bigger bullet than a Zafir and the CYRUS's bullet is slightly smaller than the M320 LRR. I would be genuinely surprised if white listed factions were given any and I can guarantee the public will not have them.
:( This is what I was afraid of, Civilians aren't going to get access to any of these marksmen weapons... Maybe make them available at gang bases, or rebel/donor only?

:( This is what I was afraid of, Civilians aren't going to get access to any of these marksmen weapons... Maybe make them available at gang bases, or rebel/donor only?
In what universe does every person have access to large calibre weaponry?

BUUU, dislike Soveregin :p

Give us something else than or guns, we need some variation

BUUU, dislike Soveregin :p

Give us something else than or guns, we need some variation
I'm keeping it real. You can't even complain against Bohemia,because they make content for everyone, not specifically for life mod communities worried about balance.

is it wrong that i'm looking forward to the AA12 more than any of the other guns announced so far

is it wrong that i'm looking forward to the AA12 more than any of the other guns announced so far
AA12 wasn't announced. It was a development concept that they left alone. Same reason you see shotgun shells in ArmA 3 Asset lists,but no shotguns. 

You still might get lucky with a "normal" addition that's not DLC,because shotguns were planned for Beta,but never came.

AA12 wasn't announced. It was a development concept that they left alone. Same reason you see shotgun shells in ArmA 3 Asset lists,but no shotguns. 

You still might get lucky with a "normal" addition that's not DLC,because shotguns were planned for Beta,but never came.
well this makes me sad :(

one day i shall do this one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ET9O04e6Fdo

These weapons look so sweet I really hope they don't end up in the wrong hands though that could turn things nasty. If the PRNA or Armed Response got them it would be awesome as they would be rarely used and wouldn't dominate the server :D

Back