What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Thesoldier for Mayor

Thesoldier

Banned
Hello good people of Altis,

I am announcing my candidacy for the Office of Mayor.
I would like to bring back a friendly office that will work, communicate, and care about the people of Altis. I want to get back to our grassroots and walk among the fine citizens. 

Being a police Officer in the force, I believe in communication with our community, and I want to make the streets of Altis a friendly place again.

Part of my plan is to bring the police force back into the community by asking the Police Command staff to hold events.
Events such as 
NPAS Sanctioned Air Show
Armed Response Demonstration
Community Meet and Greet
Etc...

Also I will be contacting the Commander and his staff to allow GoKarts to be legal in the city limits with special conditions, and will be attempting to start a legally sanctioned GoKart Rally race with cash prizes from my own personal funds.

Along with these events, I will also try to hold trivia contests, rap contests, and foot faces in the city of Kavala with more cash prizes.

I also believe in open and public meetings, and will happily hold public debates where we can discuss issues in a constructive manner.

These are some of my goals to be a friendly and happy mayor who works hard for his People.

Thank you for your consideration.

This would create more events for police, and show the public how we operate.. I like it, you have my vote!

Thesildier being the caring man of ALUK as always! Will happily encourage people to vote for you as the next mayor! You have my vote!

Also I just want everyone to know that I've already told the police if I'm elected mayor, there is to be not one pence to be spent on me for being kidnapped.

I would rather die for the people of Altis than see their hard earned money go to rebel scum.

You have a lot of idea for the police, but what do you have to get the medics to vote for you?

You have a lot of idea for the police, but what do you have to get the medics to vote for you?
I would like to get the NHS involved with a police parade. I would love to have a similar NHS meet and greet.

Also if my GoKart Deat..I mean perilous rally gets approved, I will ask the NHS to come to the event if needed, and request Air Rescue to patrol for any racers that meet with unfortunate incidents.

I would petition the Lord Governor's office to assist GMO Hank with NHS needs, but I can be honest and tell you it will fall on deaf ears. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to get the NHS involved with a police parade. I would love to have a similar NHS meet and greet.

Also if my GoKart Deat..I mean perilous rally gets approved, I will ask the NHS to come to the event if needed, and request Air Rescue to patrol for any racers that meet with unfortunate incidents.

I would petition the Lord Governor's office to assist GMO Hank with NHS needs, but I can be honest and tell you it will fall on deaf ears. 
Sounds good :D

Except for "GMO Hank"

CMO, not GMO (I'll take it that it was a finger slip)

And also, Hank stepped down. Marc's now in charge. 

As a new member of the NHS this sounds good, and I will use my duty of care to the needs of the racers!

But, would you also work on the furnishings in hospitals? As I believe due to tax reasons, the repo men took them.

In which case, you get my vote!

Loved it #thesoldierformayor you have my vote there

Back