What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

These cops are the best that I have met on server!

Simpan

Just wanna say that me and some friends all agree that Mitch, T-Robot and Fisher is some of the best cops we have met on the server, they are serious RP cops and very helpful so keep up the good work guys and hope that we will see more cops like you three!

Cant agree, but w/e :D I think good RP cop must know what is he doing, and has to take responsibilities for mistakes he does. Mitch it is, but havent met other 2.

Arc Neon gets my vote. Best damn cop on the island... and that's saying a lot because I have had some awesome interactions with most of Altis' finest!

For the most part I've had no problems with the police and all have been top notch in their policing. I was slightly miffed I only got £100 for helping stop a police chase by cutting off a fleeing criminal with my truck.

On the other side of the coin I have been stopped way before 9pm and fined for having my lights off and fined money even though the rules state you can have them off up till 9pm. This has happened a couple of times I might add.

However - compared to a server I went on last night where the cops were just running over civs and shooting at anyone deemed to have 'commited' a crime. I'd say overall the police on this forums server have been some of the best roleplaying I've seen.

Back