What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TheBadMan - Unban Request (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name: TheBadMan

Your Steam Profile ID:76561198063309724

Your GUID (Using this tool input your steam ID and press enter): 

dea97402903979ac39fea5fa4fea406d

Date & Time you was banned: 31/5/2015 - around 00:30

Please copy and paste the rule you broke: 6B

Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Firstly, I believe that everyone deserves a second chance if they have learnt from their mistakes (which I have). Secondly, in the report made against me, a 'friend' was mentioned throughout, this left me very confused as none of my friends play on AltisLife.co.uk (or ArmA 3, unfortunately). Finally, I now understand that what I did was RDM in a blue zone and after reading over the rules thoroughly, I know that this was wrong and I would like a second chance to not only apologise to the certain police officer who I shot for no reason out of my own stupidity, but also to enjoy some more great RP on the server.

If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and link the thread here: 

I hope you take this request into great consideration.

Thanks,

TheBadMan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Since i am the 'certain police officer'. I would like to just state here that i accept you apology. 

I maybe should have dealt with this situation more calmly but one thing led to another.

Also i have messaged this gentleman after the incident and he immediately apologized and understood what he caused.

At that time i wasnt exactly in the mood for any discussion. I should have dealt with this with a calmly and with understanding. I hope you understand that sir,

If i can have any say in this, i'm for unbanning this person because i hope this was a proper lesson not even for this gameplay experience on this server but in the future to read the rules of the server.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I had just started playing (not taking the whole RP aspect completely seriously) I was not aware of blue zones and the RDM rules as I had (stupidly) not read the server rules beforehand, I have read the rules since and I know what I did was wrong and it will not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back