What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

TheAngryScotsman (Action: Ban Issued 19/10/2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BratJaggesVlnd

Avdanced Member
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): TheAngryScotsman

Time & Date this happened: 2014-10-17

Description of what happened: He drove his Tempest around Kavala, blowing up several civilians and policemens cars , killing whoever was inside the car. He also blew up cars just standing in the streets, not pursuing him in any way, for example our vehicle. 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, but he just said he could ram the police cars following him and then disconnected.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

I Know this person personally, I used to play with him all the time until i switched to Altis Life permanently, I stopped playing with them due to this person, He is immature and this is what he always does, should be perma banned

I Know this person personally, I used to play with him all the time until i switched to Altis Life permanently, I stopped playing with them due to this person, He is immature and this is what he always does, should be perma banned
"and this is what he always does" Only happened once and this is the first report. So, yer kinda wrong there.

You VDMed me aswell. I didn't bother to report it as the last time it was rejected for pretty much no reason. 

This is just not what you do on a serious roleplay server....

You say it only happened once... it should not of happened atall

8887199d0d3020b766807b6b853f2af3 -1 TheAngryScotsman - Forum Report 19/10/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back