What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Ultimate Roleplay

Henk Baksteen

@KingReef@Cadetbus

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm terribly sorry for the bad quality. :) But figured I'd post this, to show you guys that roleplay is still on the server, from both sides of the law!

I really hoped someone had the video :D I have it but my mic overpowers what people say. Dude I loved the whole role play session. The characters you guys played was amazing. Highly recommend you guys keep trying to do this as much as possible. Hope to Role play with you guys again. Was a pleasure playing with you. :D

I really hoped someone had the video :D I have it but my mic overpowers what people say. Dude I loved the whole role play session. The characters you guys played was amazing. Highly recommend you guys keep trying to do this as much as possible. Hope to Role play with you guys again. Was a pleasure playing with you. :D
Yeah :) It's terrible quality but it is a memory. Loved how you guys went along with it and helped us create this amazing and fun thing to do. :D

I still feel guilty for stealing the guns. D: <3 XD

But we never got to use them because the car with them inside of it got robbed while I drove with @KingReef& @Cadetbusto the atm. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back