What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The State of RP

I just want to say , when ever i am pulled over in my viechal , about 95% of the time i am able to RP out of why i am driving a stolen SUV. It just depends on how you RP really.

I can suggest applying for the cops if your wanting to some very good RP. This is because most of the time rebel life is very hard to get decent RP ( but at time you can get some amazimg RP it just depends)

Hey man! All you need to do is find the right people. Once I found someone in the street when I was on as civilian. I took him back to my house for a BBC interview. We had s great time. Turns out there were rebels outside setting up. We ran south and it turns out there was a helicopter. He lock picked it and took it around for a ride. Near the end he locked me in and I took it and crashed into the water. If you want great RP join the Marmite Miners or find one. That man I was role playing with was @Cogmaster(I hope that's his forum)

Maybe try joining the NHS the RP most of the time is some of the best I have ever come across since joining.

Back