What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Smoothie Market

JordanDMK

Everybodies favourite go-to meal. But do we all take forgranted how much of a curse it is to make them?

Currently:
4 Apples and 4 Oranges make 1 fruit smoothie sounds fair in the small numbers. But when you multiple these 4000 apples and 4000 oranges for just 1000 smoothie, it suddenly isn't very fair.
For a different perspective it will take 32crates of fruits to make 1000 smoothies.

For those of you who have spent time picking fruits and turning them into smoothies you know by now the time it takes for the value of the smoothie is not worth it. The only reason we still do it is because everybody wants smoothies.

I also want to point out we are drinking 4 apples and 4 oranges (obviously made into a smoothie) with one vicious gulp.

I propose:
2 Apples and 2 Oranges to make 1 fruit smoothie.

Aswell as taking away un-ripe fruit item. What is the actual point of this? If you fear people are going to survive off picked fruits then they're sacrificing their inventory space for like 10 apples when they could just have 2-3 smoothies.

Let me know your thoughts!

I have allways wanted to setup a shop owners union essentialy and have it so all shops agree to a recommended retail price (RRP) and then agree that sales can happen upto a certain percent like no more than 20% off but the problem would be if there is 100 shops and only 99 agree and the last one goes nahh we are going to undersell then it all falls apart

It's like when some of the owners came together and wanted to organise a strike and close all the shops to force everyone to starve untill changes were made and some owners were saying fuck that I'll stay open and make a decent amount that day then

That’s not really a problem unless that one shop is like strawberry gas. Most players won’t travel to save £50 per smoothie
I wouldent be so sure, there was a fuel station in sandy that at one point sold fuel for £1 a litre and I knew people who would drive the extra just to fill up there

I have allways wanted to setup a shop owners union essentialy and have it so all shops agree to a recommended retail price (RRP) and then agree that sales can happen upto a certain percent like no more than 20% off but the problem would be if there is 100 shops and only 99 agree and the last one goes nahh we are going to undersell then it all falls apart

It's like when some of the owners came together and wanted to organise a strike and close all the shops to force everyone to starve untill changes were made and some owners were saying fuck that I'll stay open and make a decent amount that day then
Buy out their entire stock every day until they give up replenishing for shit profit or up the price.

-1, I think we should get off the smoothie meta and use different types of food. How realistic is it that we all just chug high-sugar smoothies all day? We will all be diabetic in a couple years. If anything smoothies should be made less interesting. And that's me saying that owning a shop with blender and a shop that sells them.

We will all be diabetic in a couple years.
Can we please make smoothies character fattening, that's all I'm saying, remove ability to sprint or even make it so you can only do short bursts if you don't have a healthy diet.

Back