What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Privateers Sky Diving Experience.

Bullitt

So we have a Mohawk it has parachutes & we were practicing sky diving last night (video footage to follow) it was quite a good laugh.

If you fancy a go give me a shout I think we can fit around 10 people in it & I would love to do a mass parachute drop just for the LULZ.

I will be on from around 8.30pm so let me know if you fancy a laugh.

That is genius, good Sir! 

that would be a blast for the police, mass dropping on cocaine processing. DEATH FROM ABOVE!!!!!

So we have a Mohawk it has parachutes & we were practicing sky diving last night (video footage to follow) it was quite a good laugh.

If you fancy a go give me a shout I think we can fit around 10 people in it & I would love to do a mass parachute drop just for the LULZ.

I will be on from around 8.30pm so let me know if you fancy a laugh.
Have we gone from a private security group to a thrill seeker company lol

Also are we charging these fine ppl for the experience?  :p

Parachuting into the South rebel last night

YCxcVQn.jpg
IXBpj9a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It holds a total of 18 people (inc pilot and co pilot). Dare I predict a synchronized skydiving team in the future?

Haha we already started this business where we let people jump from an Mohawk in Kavala from 1000meters hight for only 10 000£, with the helli parked on hospital hellipad 

With Police permission.   

Haha we already started this business where we let people jump from an Mohawk in Kavala from 1000meters hight for only 10 000£, with the helli parked on hospital hellipad 

With Police permission.   
I know not long after our post, coincidence lol  ;)

I have been having some internet problem over the weekend but hopefully I will get on tonight & we can have some fun. 

Para drop over Athira went well only one casualty who's chute did not open, the guys dropped in & stole a truck before the owner knew what hit him.

We then took it to the chop shop & weighed it in much to the owners disgust, it is so much funnier when the shoes on the other foot. :lol:  

We then decided to hit the bank & pulled off a successful raid :ph34r:   

Para drop over Athira went well only one casualty who's chute did not open, the guys dropped in & stole a truck before the owner knew what hit him.

We then took it to the chop shop & weighed it in much to the owners disgust, it is so much funnier when the shoes on the other foot. :lol:

We then decided to hit the bank & pulled off a successful raid :ph34r:   
Despite the casualty it was an awesome operation executed very professionally  ;)

We had done this multiple nights for the last few days. at least a day before your post. 
Hmmm that's up for debate! I didn't see any spamming or sorry advertising of your parachute venture ^_^   until a day after  put up the post above, but then again maybe I missed it in the side chat either way fair play to ya.

Back