What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The One Question We All Want To Know

Bill Sasquatch

People are split on this. Some say they're legal, some say they're not. I was under the impression that they were in fact legal and, when I was a civ, it was my main source of income. 

Now, the question...

Are frog legs legal or not? 

People are split on this. Some say they're legal, some say they're not. I was under the impression that they were in fact legal and, when I was a civ, it was my main source of income. 

Now, the question...

Are frog legs legal or not? 
The frog legs themselves are legal as long as you just collect them and then sell them right away. However if you process them into LSD it starts to be illegal.

The frog legs themselves are legal as long as you just collect them and then sell them right away. However if you process them into LSD it starts to be illegal.
which is exactly what me and my mate done around 1-2 months ago and got stopped by the police and ticketed due to frog legs (and just frog legs, we had no drugs etc on us)! Haha I guess people think that frog legs are illegal in themselves because the frog pond is marked a red triangle on the map which is illegal! 

which is exactly what me and my mate done around 1-2 months ago and got stopped by the police and ticketed due to frog legs (and just frog legs, we had no drugs etc on us)! Haha I guess people think that frog legs are illegal in themselves because the frog pond is marked a red triangle on the map which is illegal! 
well I never had any problems with doing frog legs...

Perfectly legal. I found this out after a long police chase because I didn't want to be caught, only to finally have my tires popped and find out they were legal all along!

Ok, well next time I play as Civ I best not get ticketed again hahahah! i'll be sure to tell them its perfectly legal:)

My mate does frog legs in HEMMTs and his hemmts keep getting scrapped but i used do it in my huron all the time and no police says anything ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back