What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Nexus update!

Dylan

Banned
Hello friends.

I think we are all aware of the issues with ARMA3 now. You take 1 shot and your dead, you hit 1 shot and their dead, you crash into a small bush and you are dead. 

Are you @Ciaran not able to turn these newer features off or change the values? (Assuming it is like the fatigue options).

Argh doesn't mention anything about the firearms :(
Its not the firearms, its probably the PPE thats your problem.

Take it as a man, drive properly, or face the consequences +1000 i like the update 

Take it as a man, drive properly, or face the consequences +1000 i like the update 
Irrelevant how perfect we drive if someone else's poor driving gets you blown up ( my truck got smashed up 4-6 times last 2 days blown up once when a cargo truck pretty much tickled mine, died nearly each time few exceptions coz I managed to avoid full on impact with them)

Last edited by a moderator:
True but taking in consideration from the last update, you dont survive getting 6 shots to the chest with a 6.5 mm
I agree that the last update was not right either but it was bearable, This update is just stupid. There must be no such thing as airbags or seatbelts in 2035, I hit a bush going 60kph and it killed everyone in my car.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that the last update was not right either but it was bearable, This update is just stupid. There must be no such thing as airbags or seatbelts in 2035, I hit a bush going 60kph and it killed everyone in my car.
I see what you are trying to say, but to be fair i find it quite amazing that you can die by crashing with that speed, now it's maybe over that people are trolling around in thier Sports HB's, and actually focus on driving and aviod to crash into others :D

maybe all you need is driving lessons?

Realism is good but aint games meant to be fun? Imagination is meant to run wide. Games are meant to be unrealistic to an extent. Continuously dying by crashing into a bush doesnt scream excitement.  I loved arma because of the BS physics that meant the game funny and enjoyable, But now im considering taking a break because of the stress of getting one taps by a rook and dying to a poxy little bush that is no bigger than my testicle.

Back