What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The most hated gang on Altis

And here i sit and just wait for my old gang to be mentioned "crossing fingers"
The only thing that annoyed me about LoA and KoA was that during chases you left me eating dust as you raced away in sport hatchbacks!! assholes!

To be honest its very rare for a gang not to be hated at some point in its life cycle. So what im basically saying is, i hate you all. 

Personal I think that all the gangs have different ways of making the sweet sweet dollor. Some more demanding and sly than others but thats what I love no gang is the same.

Ps: I love taking your money that you worked sooo hard for <3 <3 and chop shopping your trucks <3

Personal I think that all the gangs have different ways of making the sweet sweet dollor. Some more demanding and sly than others but thats what I love no gang is the same.

Ps: I love taking your money that you worked sooo hard for <3 <3 and chop shopping your trucks <3
And UGN's way of sweet sweet dollar involves poor roleplay :^)

Yeah these UGN guys are very bad and hated. They rob everyone :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
And UGN's way of sweet sweet dollar involves poor roleplay :^)

practically non-existent

Yeah these UGN guys are very bad and hated. They rob everyone :eek:

I wouldnt say it was non-existant,  I would say its more like a matured wine, it should be opened carefully treating it delicately to not get cork in the bottle, then allow it too breath for an hour to release the full flavour of the fruit,  then pour it perfectly into your glass, breath deep and savour the taste.     If you rush the process you will have a bitter experience, if you choose your moment and pick the perfect bottle you will have the satisfaction you crave.....  

I wouldnt say it was non-existant,  I would say its more like a matured wine, it should be opened carefully treating it delicately to not get cork in the bottle, then allow it too breath for an hour to release the full flavour of the fruit,  then pour it perfectly into your glass, breath deep and savour the taste.     If you rush the process you will have a bitter experience, if you choose your moment and pick the perfect bottle you will have the satisfaction you crave.....

P.s. We love hunting people down that steal poor civilians, hard worked for money.

Back