What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Lost MC

Paru

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Big shoutout to the Lost MC from the last couple days, really showing everyone in the LSPS and outside of the LSPS the true core values of Roleplay, having fun! Although poor Alec got taken by them, the situation was incredibly enjoyable for myself and they really showed us why they're a whitelisted faction, the standards shown were irreplicable honestly.

TBJ, JackJohnson, Antonio Garcia and others that were there that interacted with Alec Hunter and Robert Banks, much appreciated from myself, keep it up folks!

BIG +1!

Appreciate the kind words son, just goes to show how good scenarios can be when both sides choose to make it enjoyable rather than chasing "wins".

Couldn't add a fatter +1, although I have had limited/shorter interactions with The Lost MC every time I'm near them theres great RP going on and have a lot of respect for the faction! Keep it up chaps!

personally i think that antonio guy is pretty shit, but otherwise enjoyable RP ;)

Another LONG situation with you tonight @Paru hopefully it was as enjoyable. Some solid RP from yourself as well the last few days 👍

Yeah I don't have Derek's @ but hopefully it wasn't too long in the cells for you - great RP as per usual from the Lost appreciate it :D

Another LONG situation with you tonight @Paru hopefully it was as enjoyable. Some solid RP from yourself as well the last few days 👍
Honestly the long ones always come out as the best, leengthy quality Roleplay from all involved last night, despite poor Alec getting PIC dumped, still managed well, had a laugh and despite the shootings outside still ended very well, much appreciated from you guys as well! Alec will see you guys on the streets ;)

Back