What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

"The Ghost Cartel Children"

Flanders

I've been a part of the community for almost a year now. And I've been wondering since i'm back: What happend to the infamous Ghost Cartel ?

I've heard something about "The GC Children". I'm not sure what it is about.

So since i'm part of the community as everyone here is, makes me think about what exactly happend ? What happend back then ? It would be great if someone could tell me some things about it so I can understand what happend. I've looked at Ghost Cartel as the feared gang but after all it seems it's just a mess.

NOTE: If this a thing people don't want to talk about or is classified. Please mention this at the comment section and I will kindly ask a Staff member to remove this post.

Kind regards

Mactavish

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh god...

Right! 

Where to start...

You don't wanna ask on the forums using those names! 

(Should have asked personally a friend or something, names like this bring bad drama :( )

Oh god...

Right! 

Where to start...

You don't wanna ask on the forums using those names! 

(Should have asked personally a friend or something, names like this bring bad drama :( )
I don't have any friends... That know about this. It was just a question and I really don't want to bother Wilco with this again so that's why I ask it to community members. I also removed the personal name from the post.

Childish behaviour, low quality actions in-game and outside of game.

Not much else to be said, it's done and dusted, gone and soon forgotten.

@Jamz the forum mod (love ya) please lock/keep an eye, things don't always go well when it comes to old groups

Childish behaviour, low quality actions in-game and outside of game.

Not much else to be said, it's done and dusted, gone and soon forgotten.

@Jamz the forum mod (love ya) please lock/keep an eye, things don't always go well when it comes to old groups

@Jamz I would deal with this before it gets messy...
If you think this 'post' is offending/annoying other people then you got all rights to remove it btw

Ghost Cartel did allot of naughty stuff, and bad stuff, on a more serious note ghost cartel caused allot of trouble

Their leader Senior DingDing gave his life to take out one of the PO PO who tried to kill him via Lethal Injection.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Back