What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

The Cook

I did came to altis island a year ago, but never really wanted to say anthing about myself, until now,

I am Heisenberg, and this is my story:

What really I can tell about myself...? really what?

well maybe I could mention that in near past I was chemical teacher in high school. Had lovely family with two childrens and loving wife. 

and then one day the doctor said I have a cancer.. and only few months to live... even worst that I somehow manage myself to find a way in a drug business...

oh well, i dont even have to mention about money what I  recieved.... a huge pile of money. and then all that collapsed like match stick house drowning on fire. I lost my family, I lost my work I lost everythingEVERYTHING.

. . .. well all that is in past. all what really matter right now is... well... I am not the same guy anymore.

I have been hiding for too long, thats the reason why I came to altis island, to get a way from US goverment, to get a new fresh start..

and what  a men as me could really do? .. 

I am the cook.

Last edited by a moderator:
indeed, it wasnt great start...  didnt know about these new rules with unmc country. etc.

well.

looking up to get back and restore at least a business form relation with unmc... i have feeling we will have some common goals. 

What about Jessie Pinkman... what happened to your partner and if your cooking again why would you without him if he was your partner all along?

Also, how are you still alive...

What about Jessie Pinkman... what happened to your partner and if your cooking again why would you without him if he was your partner all along?

Also, how are you still alive...
Yea didnt you get shot by a Mk18 tied to the back of a car Walt 

well thankfully there was one good paramedic,

who somehow manage to get me back to life. sadlly I do not know his name.

and Jessy, well since our last goodbye we never meet each other again.

I have heard that he might be on altis island arriving 6 months ago, is true or not I dont know, but sure I will try to find him here.

H.

Back