What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

That new kid

KhaliqFahid

I thought I'd come visit you guys for week or more, coming over from the Asylum servers to see how things work around here.​
 ​
I joined last night and was rather suprised people put their hands up when told, although I am now sorry for robbing you people as you seemed like nice guys :'(​
 ​
2100hours and counting on arma, thats around 90% life mods so I'm not completely new, just new to this server.​
 ​
Id love it if someone could help me out and show me around, it's all rather confusing and overwhelming to start from the bottom again :)
 ​
Hope to see you in game!​

Khaliq Fahid out

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Khaliq, welcome to ALUK!

We have plenty of guys ready to help you here, you'll find them tagged up as mentors on our teamspeak. (look for the little blue M symbol)

Make sure you have a read through of these http://www.altislife.co.uk/topic/2548-altis-life-uk-server-rules/

And finally, hope you have a great time here, you mention being surprised when people roleplayed. Expect to be amazed, we're very much focused on RP here.

Edit: Just an addition. Our community representative @DainMK is a fantastic guy. I'm sure he'll be available to run through the rules and guidelines if you so wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks :) Been looking for Strict roleplay servers with a good ping for a while. :)

Will check him out :)
You'll love it here then! :D

I suggest you watch the 8 minute video that Stoneman made, you can find it on the home page. If you already know the basics I still suggest you watch it, it's a great laugh :)

All that aside, i'll look forward to seeing you on the server. If you ever need any help i'm almost always available and willing to assist you.

-Hatchingdraggon 

You'll love it here then! :D

I suggest you watch the 8 minute video that Stoneman made, you can find it on the home page. If you already know the basics I still suggest you watch it, it's a great laugh :)

All that aside, i'll look forward to seeing you on the server. If you ever need any help i'm almost always available and willing to assist you.

-Hatchingdraggon 
Amazing Video :D

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay! ;)

Hello khaliq, I'm Rhys. I'm a member of the gang Aegis, if you need any help in game just call us. I'm from England, Yorkshire.

Hello khaliq, I'm Rhys. I'm a member of the gang Aegis, if you need any help in game just call us. I'm from England, Yorkshire.
What Rhys said, mostly. AEGIS are less of a gang and more of a company, but anyway, feel free to contact any of our members and we'll be sure to help you out ;)

Welcome to the island!

Back